Stage 4 bowel cancer

HH79

Thank you for support from our Wren17 (poor signal)

Hello all,
So Rehena wanted to say thank you for support - Reception is poor to update. They still don’t know cause infection so removed picc line - naturally she’s worried from this as makes chemo seem further away but equally this could resolve quite quickly if is the picc and get her better.
Then pop a nice new picc back in!
Love to all :x::x:

jinnyp

Bless you @Wren17, you are having such a tough time. Sending love and hoping you soon start to feel a bit better, Jane :x::x:

Lizalou

Thinking of you every day @Wren17
Sending prayers and gentle hugs. :x::x:

greyhound gal

Dear @Wren17, really hoping that your comfortable and starting to feel better. Best wishes, Wendy :x::x:

Thank you @HH79 for keeping us all updated :x::x:

Rach

Thinking of you and sending love @Wren17 :x::x::x:

mem

Sending more love your way @Wren17. We are all thinking of you and hoping you get better soon. :x::x:

Pam

Sending hugs and love @Wren17 :x::x::x:

KarenE

So sorry to hear you are still poorly @Wren17. I really hope you start to feel better soon. :x::x::x:

ElaineG

So sorry @Wren17 to hear you’re so poorly. Thinking of you and sending love and prayers to you 💕💕🙏🙏:x:

jandals

Hoping things change for the better very soon for you @Wren17 sending lots of hugs and good wishes over the airwaves :x::x::x:

Cakeyj

Just checking in to see how @Wren17 is.
Thinking of you and sending gentle hugs :x::x::x:

HH79

Hi @Cakeyj , Wren is at home now and resting :x::x:

angelj

Thanks for the update @Cakeyj so glad to hear Wren is home, sending strength and good vibes :x::x:

jinnyp

Thanks @HH79 .... glad to hear that @Wren17 is home now .... wishing her a steady recovery. Sending love :x::x::x:

Lizalou

Thanks @HH79

@Wren17 I'm so pleased you are finally home.....I've been thinking of you! I hope you feel more comfortable at last and are gaining strength. :x::x:

GD62

Hope @Wren17 recovers well, hugs :x::x::x:

Karen17

Thanks @HH79.
Sending all my love and hope you feel better soon @Wren17 :x::x:

Buzylizzy

It’s good to hear you’re back home @Wren17 (thanks @HH79 ) I hope you continue to recover well. :x::x:

determinedjoan

Delighted to hear that you’re back home 🏡 with your loved ones.
Thinking of you every day & sending love 💗, hugs & healing vibes :x::x::x:

bettebette

Holding you in my thoughts @Wren17
With love :x::x::x:

greyhound gal

Really good news that you’re back at home @Wren17 ! Take it easy :x::x:

Thank you @HH79 for letting us know :x::x: