Stage 4 bowel cancer

GD62

LIF pain and nausea

Hi Folks

Just having a bit of a git upset for the past ten days with LIF pain, quesy and stools have gone fluffy, and lots of wind, get relief from lansoprazole so just wonder if I am having a recurrence, no blood in the stool. Haven't been right since a relative made me jake fruit, which was frankly disgusting but ate it out of good manners, tasted like bile and vomit.

Anyway I'm working at the walk in centre over the bank holiday and will go to our local A&E on Tuesday morning as I know the surgical assessment unit has an open session via A&E for direct referral. My GP will only say you can have an appointment in 3 weeks, so better go straight to hospital.

Moan over, have a great bank holiday all :x::x::x:

ch7091

Sounds very similar to what I put down to a stomach upset last month, and it did pass but took a couple of weeks. It affected my kids as well, and it took them a little longer to bounce back :x::x:

bettebette

I hope you feel better soon @GD62 🤞:x:

Susie15

Hope you feel better soon @GD62 but if your symptoms persist do get them checked out. I had bowel changes without blood when my cancer returned.

🤞 it's nothing to worry about.
Sue

Bear G

Hi @GD62
How long have you had this going on? If it’s been for more than a few days you should get checked, and your GP should see you quicker because you have cancer on your records and can say you’re worried it could be linked.
Odds are it’s nothing to do with it and it’ll settle down, fingers crossed, but you shouldn’t have to worry.
Big hugs
Bear
:x::x:

Gypsy

I think you should get it checked dear @GD62 .:x::x::x::x:

greyhound gal

How are you today @GD62 ? If not better, maybe ring 111? It’s a long time until Tuesday if you’re worried
Best wishes, Wendy :x::x:

angelj

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling too good @GD62, hope you get better soon and enjoy the rest of the holiday :x::x:

terri m

Get well soon @GD62. Hope you manage to enjoy some of the easter break xxx😘💝

jean

Sorry to hear @GD62. Hope youre soon feeling ok. Some funny bugs been going round. I had one a couple of weeks ago. :x::x:

GD62

Hello @jean @terri m @angelj @greyhound gal @Gypsy @determinedjoan @Bear G @Susie15 @bettebette @ch7091

Thanks for your messages, had a day off from the walk in centre as a clinician and went back as a patient and I have got fast tracked referral by a lovely GP for a colonoscopy and bloods in the next week hopefully.

She said that she could not feel any masses, no blood but that I was constipated as my stools were small pellets and just to be on the safe side that she felt it best to err on the side of caution and get a colonoscopy done in the next seven days hopefully.

All in all, I feel that it's best to get it investigated and many thanks for your help. I'll keep you posted.

Hugs and positive healing all :x::x::x:

angelj

Hi @GD62 I’m glad you have been able to have someone look into it, as you say it’s the best way. Let us know how you get on, will be thinking of you :x::x:

greyhound gal

That sounds quite positive @GD62! I’m sure that you are, but make sure you’re drinking enough in this glorious weather 🚰.
I like the thought of positive healing! So sending thoughts of the same back to you :x::x:

Baxter2

Gosh, I've only just noticed this @GD62

I'm so glad you presented to the walk in centre as a patient and got a double quick referral for colonoscopy! Let's hope it's nothing to worry about and that the blame lies fair and square with the tasty bile and vomit 'jake fruit' !

Sending loads of love as always!

Karen💚💛❤️💜💙

bettebette

Sorry you had to be a patient at your own clinic 😐 Fingers crossed that it turns out to be just an upset @GD62. :x::x:

Bear G

Sounds like a good plan @GD62 , it’ll give you a clear answer. As the others have said, fingers crossed it’s something of nothing 🤞
:x::x:

1234annie

I'm having poo trouble on and off too! Small stalls, fluffy, some blood but no pain. 🤔