Stage 4 bowel cancer

tonibates1

Scruffy Sheep?

Has anyone heard from Scruffy sheep? I was talking to her while she was on trials at the Marsden but haven't heard anything for quite a while. I am extremely concerned about her. Can anyone tell me? Thank you Toni

belinda66

@tonibates1

No, I haven't heard anything from ScruffySheep. It is sometimes alarming not hearing from a poster for a while.

bettebette

Asking the obvious, but have you privately messaged her @tonibates1?

tonibates1

yes I have but still not a word. She was on trials at the Marsden last time I spoke to her but its gone very quiet. I miss her!!

bettebette

@tonibates1 I think admin can email her if they are concerned, perhaps you could ask? :x::x::x:

scruffysheep

Sorry folks I'm around but was in completely the wrong frame of mind to come on her . I should have let you know I apologise, I've sent a pm to Toni this morning with all the info.

Unfortunately it's not good news the trial at The Marsden didn't work and I'm not sure how long I've got now but I'll see my local oncologist within the next couple of weeks and see where we go if more chemo, probably lonsurf is appropriate or if I'm past anything being effective.

Not sure when I'll be back on but will try my best to keep Toni up to date with things :x::x::x::x:

Lirio345

Hi @scruffysheep, I am so sorry to hear this news and am sending you love and hugs.

I totally understand that your mind wasn’t/isn’t in the right place to post on the forum, but please know that if there is anything we can do to help you just need to ask, Kim :x::x:

scruffysheep

Thanks Lirio345 , my aim is to be well for our daughter’s wedding 2 weeks today and after that anything is a bonus.
I just wish it wasn’t so humid as I’m suffering with the heat and sweats, all I want to do is lie on the bed with a fan on me 🙄

Lirio345

Fingers and toes crossed for your aim to be well for your daughter’s wedding @scruffysheep, Kim :x::x:

Gypsy

I too send love and hugs and I hope that you will be well for that wedding. :x::x::x::x::x::x::x:

greyhound gal

Enjoy the wedding @scruffysheep , and my fingers are crossed for cooler weather for you :x::x:

bettebette

Sending you lots of good wishes in general and lots more for your daughter’s wedding @scruffysheep.

jj

@scruffysheep here’s wishing you well so that you can be the mother of the bride for your daughters wedding. And praying you get to see a lot more than just her wedding. All the very very best.
Regards

cyclingjohnny

sending you lots of love and big hugs, hope you can have a wonderful time at your daughter's wedding, and a lot more than that, all the best john.:x::x:

abergirl

Sending you love and strength @scruffysheep and I hope you have the loveliest day at your daughter's wedding. ..and more good days to follow. Big hug .:x::x::x: