Younger people with bowel cancer

You can find lots of useful information for younger people on our website, as well as details of our Never Too Young campaign.

Jonathan25

Update

Hi all,

Thanks for o @Tiffany for checking on me via Facebook, this was very very sweet. After my clear scan in may I had my colonoscopy follow up last Monday. I am please to say it was clear. I was told they would probably take some biopsies from the site of the surgery but they didn't need to. They have said a blood test in Jan and a quick meeting in Feb then a follow up ft scan next may. I feel ok about that but feel it's a long way off, has anyone had anything sooner (would be a year since my previous scan)

Jonathan

Baxter2

Oh wow! What a natural and a star! Well done @Jonathan25 and thank you for sharing!

Hope you're doing ok?

Lots of love

Karen 💛💙❤️💚💜

charleyb

Great video @Jonathan25 and so so so pleased to hear how well the pregnancy is going!! Now enjoy the next few weeks of sleep ;) take care :x::x::x:

DianeS

Thank you for sharing the video @Jonathan25 so very pleased that all is going well for you. Well done love D :x::x::x:

Jonathan25

I know things are incredibly shit these days. I know how hard it must be for people. I wanna give people hope.

Here he is...

I know how blessed I have been. If anyone ever wants to talk or ask advice I am always here to help. Sending everyone love.

annie50C

Wow @Jonathan25 what a beautiful baby and a wonderful message of hope for everyone :x::x::x: thanks for posting this :x::x::x: all my love Annie :x::x::x:

charleyb

Oh @Jonathan25 enjoy every minute as it just flies by!!! He’s beautiful, huge congrats to you both ❤️

bettebette

Congratulations to you @Jonathan25 he’s beautiful! Sending lots of good wishes to you and your lovely family :x::x:

Lirio345

He is absolutely gorgeous @Jonathan25, thank you for sharing! Kim :x::x:

Baxter2

Oh how wonderful @Jonathan25!

He's just adorable!

Thank you for posting!

Lots of love

Karen 💚💜💙❤️💛

Siona

gorgeous baby, congratulations @Jonathan25
to life! :x::x:

1234annie

Congratulations :x:

Sean

yessss @Jonathan25 its a great feeling huh! Happy looking chap.:x:

Floss07

Happy baby... Good things are going well. I got my year 1 scan - clear, CEA up by .5 (2.5 to 3) but colonoscopy indefinitely postponed due to Covid so am hoping all is well in the nether region of my bowel. You were lucky to get yours.

Jonathan25

I’ve been signed off surveillance and it’s been 5 and a half years since I was diagnosed.
I have my world in my little boy and my incredible wife.

My tumour was big, T4B and I didn’t know what would happen.

There’s not a day goes by I don’t think about Lucy locket.

And now Sean.

I’m sending everyone, every ounce of support, inspiration or just to be a pair of ears to say…f u cancer.

Love to everyone
Jonathan

Jonathan25

Here’s my world.

Baxter2

What wonderful news to read this evening @Jonathan25!

Your little boy is just adorable!

Wishing you ongoing health and happiness always,

Karen 🌸🌼🌺🌻🌷

Lucy118

That’s fantastic news @Jonathan25. Your son looks gorgeous and so happy. Wishing you and your family all the best for the future :x::x::x:

charleyb

Great to hear from you @Jonathan25 and see how much your little boy has grown! Take care :x:

nat

Jonathan,

Good to hear from you and hugh congrats! I know it was a hard and worrying journey to get to this point. Your little boy is a cutie.

Best wishes and good luck for the future.

Nat :x::x::x::x: