Younger people with bowel cancer

Jonathan25

Update

Hi all,

Thanks for o @Tiffany for checking on me via Facebook, this was very very sweet. After my clear scan in may I had my colonoscopy follow up last Monday. I am please to say it was clear. I was told they would probably take some biopsies from the site of the surgery but they didn't need to. They have said a blood test in Jan and a quick meeting in Feb then a follow up ft scan next may. I feel ok about that but feel it's a long way off, has anyone had anything sooner (would be a year since my previous scan)

Jonathan

Jonathan25

Thanks so much all. Nat, can’t believe it’s gone so quickly. Still staying grounded and not getting ahead of myself. Pregnancy test on weds to check success 🙏

Sean

@Jonathan25 long time Jon! Glad things are well for ya. Hope ya got the result ya wanted today, if not onto the next 🙏

EssexDan

@Jonathan25 thats great news and positive hope for others too. Well done mate.

justhope

So good to hear such positive outcome, so pleased for you :x::x::x:

DianeS

Fantastic news @Jonathan25 so happy for you. Best of luck on Wednesday, fingers crossed :x::x::x::x:

mem

This is great and encouraging news @Jonathan25. Wishing you both the best of luck for Wednesday🤞🏻 :x::x::x::x:

Jonathan25

It’s early days but...she’s pregnant. I’m sending all my energy and love to anyone else that might be having a crap day. Appreciate all the kind words and support. @Sean Yeah been a while, I log in but haven’t posted, just wanted to check everyone is ok. Sending a big 🖐.

bettebette

That’s fabulous news @Jonathan25! 😊
Absolutely brilliant ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Karen17

Lovely news @Jonathan25 💛Sending best wishes to you both :x::x:

Polly 1

Great news :) :x::x:

Baxter2

Oh how wonderful @Jonathan25

Sending you both lots of love and all my very best wishes for a healthy pregnancy

Karen💚💛💙❤️💜

charleyb

Oh @Jonathan25 what lovely news, i will keep everything crossed for you guys :x::x::x:

Sean

Yes mate!! 🙏🙌 Good luck

KarenE

Congratulations to you both on your lovely news @Jonathan25 :x::x:

nat

@Jonathan25 - fantastic news. I’m so pleased for you :x::x:

DianeS

Fabulous news @Jonathan25 ♥️♥️♥️

Rach

@Jonathan25 wonderful news :x::x::x:

Lizalou

So pleased for you both @Jonathan25 :x::x: