Stage 4 bowel cancer

HH79

Wonderful Jayne (Jaynesr) Sad news.

Hello everyone.

I’m afraid I have some terribly sad news that Jayne passed away this morning.

She was an incredible lady who’s attitude and strength certainly inspired me and I’m sure many others here. She leaves behind her young son Seth and husband Alex.

Keep your loved ones close, live for the day and never, ever, give up.
Love to you all, keep fighting this terrible disease. I will light a candle for her tonight.
:x:

DianeS

Only just seen that Jayne has passed away. I just can’t believe that she is no longer here. This disease is so very cruel, and I am so so sad. Bless her hubby Alex and dear little son Seth. May she now rest in peace, another angel arrived in heaven ♥️ :x::x:

HH79

Hi @mem @DianeS it’s awful isn’t it. I’ve been in touch with her hubby and Seth still likes cuddlies am sending a bear from all his mummy’s forum / Shine friends :x::x:

CD1966

This is just such terrible news. I can't believe this, she was such a positive lady. So awful for her family.

Ben81

Such sad news. Absolutely gutted :( :x:

Lady GT

Oh my goodness, this is just the most shocking news. Jayne was so supportive here on the forum, I've taken comfort from her words more than once.
There really aren't the words but God bless her husband and son at this dreadful time. Such a massive and cruel loss.
Thank you @HH79 for taking on the responsibility of expressing our condolences.
:x:

lynn collier

OMG I am so so sad and sorry please send my condolences :x::x::x:

DianeS

Many thanks to you @HH79 that is such a lovely gesture ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Les55

So so sorry to hear this news Jayne was so supportive to me on many occasions, thoughts are with her husband and son RIP @Jaynesr :x::x:

Jacey Connell 74

Such sad news. Thoughts are with her family at this time :x::x:

AliceB

This is so sad . Much love to her family and especially her little boy :x::x:

Ally13

Really shocked to read this sad news. She was such a fighter. RIP. :x::x:

mem

Thankyou @HH79. What a very thoughtful and comforting thing for you to do ?:x::x:

Trinity

That’s such a lovely thing to do @HH79 very thoughtful :x::x:

bichon

Terribly sorry to hear this news about Jaynesr.She was such a positive, supportive and courageous person.Condolences to her family at this terrible time.Sincerely, BICHON.

OFJ

So sorry to hear this sad news, my thoughts are with her family :x::x:

palace1960

So sorry to hear this awful news , my sincere condolences to her family - Ron :x::x:

angepange

I’m so saddened to read this. God bless @Jaynesr and her family. @mem, I know how you feel as I’m still mourning the loss of @Glitterbug this time last year. Please contact me if I can offer any comfort. This is all so heartbreaking, all these lovely young people taken by this bloody disease.:x::x::x:

mem

@angepange ❤️:x::x:

bbrose1

So sorry to hear this very sad new such a courageous fighter, god bless :x::x:

Charlotte Nurse Advisor

Thank you @HH79,

I want to add our sincerest condolences from everyone here at the charity. We have seen how strong and supportive @Jaynesr was here on the forum. Our thoughts are with her family at this very difficult time.

Charlotte :x::x: