Share your experiences and help shape the services we offer in the future. Click here to take part in our survey today.

Younger people with bowel cancer

nat

New spread

Hello

It has been a while since I posted on the forum but I do drop in time to time. Feeling slightly numb as have been told I need a Liver Resection in early January. The Oncologist has found a spot and said he thinks this is 80% cancer and 20% not. On the plus side the spot they are worried about is small and I will not need chemo before or after as I am 4 years on from bowel cancer. I also have a good chance of cure. I really valued the suport of my forum friends when battling cancer the first time around and I think I will be needing you again.
It looks like op will be at Hammersmith. But determined to give cancer a bloody good boot up the you know what lol.

Nat

Polly 1

What fantastic news @nat :x:

nat

Just had my first successful 6 month check since the op and all clear. Will remain on checks for another 5 years due to the blip with Liver but feel very blessed to be coming up to the 5 year mark on 26 th October :x::x:

KarenE

This is brilliant news @nat. So happy for you :x::x:

charleyb

Great news @nat :x::x::x:

Catlover

Great news @nat, it is so important to share the positive results as it gives us so much more hope. Go and celebrate πŸŽ‰πŸ·:x::x::x:

GD62

Great news @nat.......good luck :x:

El Ivan

Fantastic news @nat πŸ˜ƒ:x::x:

Gypsy

Great news @nat! :x::x:

Polly 1

Brilliant news :x::x:

Lizalou

Brilliant news @nat. Thanks for updating us :x:

determinedjoan

Fantastic news @nat ! V well done πŸ‘ u. All the v best :x:

Clancy

Great news @nat, and lovely to hear from you.:x::x:

Baxter2

Great update @nat! I hope you're planning a celebration for the 26th!

Loads of love

KπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’›

Bear G

Fab news @nat!
:x::x:

penjay1902

Brilliant news @nat. :x:

Lirio345

Lovely news @nat, - thank you for sharing πŸ˜€, take very good care, Kim :x::x:

1234annie

Good news @nat :x: :x:

angepange

Yay @nat . I am bloody thrilled to be reading this!!! Lots of love girlie.:x: :x:

nat

Thank you guys for all your support. I was actually quite nervous of this check up but blessed that it was good news and they will keep a close eye for another 5 years. Best wishes and good luck to all those going through treatment at the moment :x::x:

Sean

YES!! @nat ! delighted for ya!! :x: