Scanziety starting to kick in

Mum37

Hello all, got my scan tomorrow and hopefully results on Tuesday after 6 cycles of Folfiri second line chemo. I'm trying to remain positive that I'm not out of options if this doesn't work on my peritoneum mets. Will be looking at getting referred to PICAC trial in Cardiff and HIPEC at Imperial if refused at Basingstoke. Any other options anyone can think of. Thanks for your help. Lots of love and big hugs to you all ???

Polly 1

Everything crossed here as well - hoping for good news for you x

Baxter2

I’ll have everything crossed for good scan results @Mum37. It never gets any easier does it?

K ????❤️

We will all be thinking of you @Mum37 will be with you in mind and wishing you greatcresults. Love D xxxx

Hello @Mum37

Hoping and praying it all goes well for you, everything crossed. xxx

good luck you're a champion :)

Thank you everyone for your thought and prayers. Keeping everything crossed for good results xx

All the best @Mum37. We will be very interested in your results re PICAC at Cardiff. We were told by a Registrar Oncologist that is wasn’t suitable for Peritoneol Cancer. I don’t think this is correct? How would one get referred? Is it through your Oncologist? We have seen Mr Rob Jones, who I think, is involved in the trial. No one has mentioned this PICAC to us. I wish you all the luck in the world with your scan and the PICAC! XXX

Bridget55

Good luck @Mum37. Sending positive thoughts. May be worth trying Christies if Basingstoke a no go. But let’s cross that bridge if it happens. Tell yourself that the chemo has done the trick. Good luck with the scan and walking through that door to get the results xx

Archived