Stage 4 bowel cancer

rebeccao

Spreading positivity, clear scan results today!

Just a quick post to spread hope and positivity. My scan results are in after 11 rounds of folfoxiri following advanced tumour removal, and finding cancer in 33 out of 35 lymph nodes during op.... and it was all clear, no obvious spread so 3 months off, picc line to come out and some form of normality for a while. Great start to 2018 and keeping everything crossed for all you in the same boat out there . Sending big hugs ❤️❤️

jules75

Great start for 2018 :x::x:

GD62

Marvellous news :x:

Mum37

Great news, enjoy not having chemo and make the most of every day :x::x:

Alan C

@rebeccao Brilliant news what a lovely start to 2018. Enjoy yourself :)

HH79

Marvellous! :x::x:

azro3

Congratulations! That's fantastic news.

CD1966

Brilliant news!

Buzylizzy

Amazing news. Enjoy your break and may it continue :x::x:

Clancy

Aww @rebeccao, lovely news.:x::x:

Baxter2

I though I’d already congratulated you on this absolutely amazing news but I see I haven’t! (Foggy daft chemo brain!)

Time to celebrate!

K ????❤️

springer michelle

Very well done to you :x::x::x:

Bear G

Fab news @rebeccao
What are you planning to celebrate??
:x::x:

rebeccao

Thank you ? ? everyone for your lovely messages and support, This is step 1 on the ladder but we’ve all got to keep climbing. I just want to spend some time with my fabulous family and friends who have been such a huge part of this and been with me every step.

When first diagnosed I was scared of this forum as I didn’t know how much I wanted to know , if that makes sense, but actually being part of it has been great and next week a few of us are even meeting up which I’m really looking forward to.

Stay strong and positive, what a brilliant team we make xxxx

@Bear G @springer michelle @Clancy @Mum37 @HH79 @Baxter2 @CD1966 @Buzylizzy @azro3 @Alan C @GD1962 @Caraeliz24 @jules75 @jinnyp @Sparkles @Mandy

Michaels Mum

Fab news :x::x:

charleyb

Amazing news!! :x::x:

LynneW

Fantastic news @rebeccao! Enjoy your freedom from chemo! Soon be Spring!!! :x::x::x:

steve707

Just Fantastic news @rebeccao great start to 2018 :x::x::x:

OFJ

Fab news @rebeccao , have a lovely weekend :) :x::x::x: