New to the forum?

meggyjan66

hi all

just joined up and wanted to say hi...i was diagnosed and treated back in 2016...hopefully i'll learn stuff and if i can help others then great...:D

Gary not Gavin

Hi and a warm welcome. I have got to say the people on here are helpful informative and very supportive and sometimes can point you in the right direction.

Good luck and have a great week.

Gavin :x::x:

Sparkles

@meggyjan66 A helloooo from me 😊 :x::x:

Pam

Hi @meggyjan66 welcome :x::x:

charleyb

Hi @meggyjan66 welcome from me too!! I hope your treatment is going well :x::x:

Lizalou

And hello from me @meggyjan66

I see you are waiting for a hernia op, but apart from that, are you doing OK at the moment? I hope so. :x:

palace1960

Welcome from me as well @meggyjan66 - I just read your profile and I was also diagnosed in 2016 and have a permanent stoma so we have a bit in common! - Good luck with any further treatment you are having - cheers Ron

mem

Hello and welcome from me too @meggyjan66 :x::x:

Baxter2

Hi @meggyjan66 and another warm welcome from me too!

I hope you’re finding the forum an informative and supportive place.

Sending very best wishes,

K💚💜💙💛❤️

Chas

Hi @meggyjan66 support always here. :x::x:

Rach

@meggyjan66 a warm welcome from me :x::x:

DianeS

Hi @meggyjan66 wishing you a very warm and friendly welcome to our forum :x::x::x::x:

GD62

Hello @meggyjan66 extending a very cordial and amicable bienvenue to the forum :x::x::x:

Ben81

Hi @meggyjan66, welcome to the forum :) :x:

jinnyp

Hello @meggyjan66, another welcome from me 😄 :x::x:

chris61

Welcome @meggyjan66. Lots of good information and support here. :x::x:

Lady B

Hello from me @meggyjan66, I’m sure you’ll love being part of the forum 😘 :x::x:

Jane39

@meggyjan66 . Hello . I’m a recent forum joiner and have had great support and advice :x::x:

Jim3rg

@meggyjan66 Hello and welcome, I've only been here about a month but found a wealth of support and advice fom the people here.

Take care.
Jim

Baxter2

Good morning @meggyjan66 and a very warm welcome to the forum! I’m sure you’ll hpgain a good deal of information, support and friendship on here fro the lovely forum community!

I’m sorry to hear of your diagnosis. I’ve just read your profile and see you’ve had a tough time over the last couple of years. How are things now? Are you on chemo just now?

I also noticed you’re in north Lanarkshire. We have a date arranged for an Edinburgh meet for lunch late May so would be great if you wanted to join us!

Take care and keep in touch?

K💚💙💜💛❤️