Relatives and friends

Daffodil

More sad news

My darling brave husband David died at 2.40 this afternoon.

Our son and daughter were here with the grandchildren playing in the background. It was the time he chose when we could all be together. Unselfish to the last.

Liz :x::x:

Trinity

@Daffodil what a beautiful photograph of happy times, lots of happy memories to treasure no doubt. Lots of love :x::x::x:

Michele

I'm so sorry @Daffodil to read your sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family and thanks for posting such a lovely picture of you both. :x::x::x::x::x::x:

Kathy L

A wonderful photo to remember the good times. It's lovely to put faces to the names. :x:

charleyb

Wonderful pic :x::x:

GD62

Hello @Daffodil Thank you for sharing that wonderful photograph, just remember the good times :x::x::x:

sweetcheeks

@Daffodil , I’m so sorry for your loss,
What a beautiful photo, thankyou for sharing it
Lots of love
:x::x::x::x::x::x:

kim74

Lovely photo of you both @Daffodil thinking of you at this sad time :x::x:

CD1966

So sorry to read your news @Daffodil - thinking of you and your family.

LynneW

My deepest condolences @Daffodil, my thoughts are with you and your family! :x::x::x:

Lupin

Thank you for sharing such a lovely personal photograph @Daffodil :x::x::x:

Pammij

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news

Hugs sent to you and your family
Pammij :x::x::x::x:

KatieR

I am so sorry to hear your sad news :x::x:

Wren17

Thanks for sharing @Daffodil, a lovely memory take care :x::x:

Sparrow

Gorgeous pic, @Daffodil. Enjoy time with your daughter. Thinking of you. Love and hugs :x::x::x:

claudia

Daffodil I'm so sorry to hear this sad news . Thinking of you and your family :x::x:

Baxter2

What a beautiful photo of you both @Daffodil

Sending love,

K💚💜💙💛❤️

nat

A lovely picture. Sending my love and thinking of you. Such a cruel disease :x::x::x::x:

belinda66

Lovely photo. Wishing you peace.

Butterfly89

I am so sorry for your loss. What a lovely picture of you both together, big hugs to you through this difficult time :x::x::x: