General Discussion

lynn collier

My Darling Barry

At 10 02 today my darling barry fought his last fight my girls and myself are totally heartbroken words cannot express how we feel :x::x:

eyeofthetiger

@lynn collier So sad to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your girls and sending lots of love and strength at this very sad time :x::x::x:

Jenken

So sorry @lynn collier .My thoughts are with you and your family.:x::x::x:

Jaap

Good to put a face to the name. A fine man. Most of your posts were Barry this, Barry that..you could tell how much you loved and relied on him to keep you content.
Sorry for your loss.

palace1960

So sorry to hear this @lynn collier you always come across as a very supportive and loving wife - my thoughts are with you and your girls at this very sad time :x::x:

KatieR

I am sending you my deepest sympathy and a big hug. :x::x:

GD62

So sorry @lynn collier to read this sad news sending you my deepest sympathy and prayers for the whole family. May Barry have eternal peace :x::x::x:

PHIL54

What a lovely pic@lynn collier Barry's love for you seems to just shine out of it.Thinking of you & your girls as you have to cope with your huge loss.Remember Love never dies💕:x::x::x:

sweetcheeks

@lynn collier , I am so very sorry to read of your loss , it’s heartbreaking,
May your memories help through this time
Lots of love
Tracey :x::x::x::x::x::x::x::x:

Les55

What a lovely picture @lynn collier my thoughts are with you and your family :x::x:

Sparrow

Dear @lynn collier, I am so very sorry to hear about your lovely Barry. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. What a lovely photo of your Barry.
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love and hugs :x::x::x:

Globerry

@lynn collier this is heart breaking news.My thoughts are with you and your girls.Sending love and hugs :x::x:

Lady B

Thinking of you @lynn collier at this very sad time, sending love and hugs to you and your girls :x::x::x::x:

Sasa

Oh my, how very sad, sending love @lynn collier

Sarah :x:

chris61

Sorry to read your news @lynn collier. My sympathy goes out to you and your family. :x::x:

Pitstop

I’m so sorry to hear this news @lynn collier, my thoughts are with you & your family :x::x::x:

daveswife

So sorry for your loss r.i.p barry :x: