Raising Awareness

Emily Staff (Marketing and Comms

Urgent call for volunteers in Liverpool – needed 31 March

We are urgently looking for two volunteers to support the charity and the Know the Score campaign this Saturday on 31 March in Liverpool.

We need help giving out pin badges outside the grounds of Everton FC, to help spread awareness of the signs and symptoms of bowel cancer.

The volunteers will need arrive by 2.30pm and finish at 5.30pm this Saturday on 31 March.

Venue: Everton FC. Goodison Park, Goodison Road, Liverpool, L4 4EL

If you or any friends or family would like to volunteer at this event, please contact kathryn.nichols@bowelcanceruk.org.uk and include ‘Know the Score’ in the subject line.

The main aim of Know the Score is to end the perception that bowel cancer only affects older people - in fact it affects men and women of any age and the key to successful treatment is early diagnosis. The campaign is the brainchild of former Millwall, Charlton and QPR goalkeeper Nicky Johns, whose son Stephen died of bowel cancer at the age of 26.

Many thanks in advance

Bear G

I can’t help but is it ok to share this on social media @EmilyS ? I have some friends in the north west.

Bear G

I’ve posted on Facebook @EmilyS

Michele

@Bear G & @EmilyS , I am volunteering with AITC at the Brighton and Hove Albion match on the 7th, I did it last year we had a great day and it is for a brilliant cause. I urge anyone who can help to help out :x::x:

KatieR

We would happily have volunteered But John had his op today so wont be well enough by the 31st of March
Cath. :x::x:

Bear G

I remember you doing that last year and what a great success it was @Michele
Good luck for Saturday

Hope all went well for JOhn today @KatieR
:x::x: