Bowel cancer treatment and side effects

angepange

Results....

Dear friends, I am pleased to tell you that they found nothing in my Bowel thank god. They had a really thorough look in the caecum and got a small Bowel endoscopist in to check some of the small Bowel too and it was all empty!! I don’t know if I will have another scan or what, but today me and my nearest and dearest are happy. Gawd knows what that was on the scan? Cake maybe? Anyway, a reprieve for now. Thanks for all the love guys. It means so much at these difficult times. :x::x::x::x:

Evelyn

@angepange. Great news. I had something similar two years ago and ended up nothing too. They called it a blip on the scan. It went away and has never resurfaced.

Alwyn

Absolutely brilliant news @angepange I am so happy for you. :x::x:

angepange

Thanks guys. :x::x:

CD1966

Fantastic news!

OFJ

Fabulous news @angepange , happy days :) :x::x::x:

Sparrow

@angepange, I'm so happy to hear they didn't find any new cancer, Angie! I know you were very scared and anxious waiting for the nurse to reply to your questions. Yay yay yay! Happy celebrating! Love and hugs :x::x::x:

Sele2017

@angepange very fabulous news. Happy for you.🤗:x::x:

angepange

Thanks all. Thanks @Sparrow , strangely I wasn’t scared this time. I was quite matter of fact. I think I’ve worn myself out with worry over the years and just got to the stage where I can’t do it anymore!!. Re the nurses reply, I was just a little perplexed that it took so long to get back to me rather than being scared! How are you doing yourself? :x::x:

Flames

Amazing news 👍👍👍

DianeS

I’m so pleased for you @angepange you must be so relieved. Great news :x::x::x::x::x:

Dan-888

Great news, @angepange !!!
Chalk another one up!!! :)

Jim3rg

Always good to hear, brilliant news.

Jim

Pitstop

YAY!! That’s great news @angepange!!!! Sooooooooooo pleased for you!! 😜

KatieR

I am so relieved to hear your Good News 👍
Cath :x::x:

nat