Share your top tops on diet + lifestyle for our new booklet.
Find out more here.

Life with bowel cancer

suze

Photo Album

We can share photos in this thread. And these 2 posts show how I usually do it, but if you scroll to Angel at post number 6 it turns out that there is a much easier way ;D ;D ;D

In order to share photos on this forum you have to have them hosted somewhere else on the internet.

e.g.
1. a blog
2. facebook
3. photobucket (clicky)

1. You could set up a blog and just use it to store your photos

2. I wouldn't advise getting tangled in facebook if you're not already doing it, but I like it so that's my usual uploading option

3. Photobucket is not the only photo sharing site, but I recommend it because it is easy to use in this context.

photobucket (clicky)

mem

Beautiful again @Dan-888 โ˜บ๏ธ. Loving that your Mum is still driving at 93! Go her! Is she safe?๐Ÿ˜‰. Sorry, Iโ€™m not sure re the picture effects tbh? Hubby took it on his samsung phone! I dont think heโ€™d know where to begin with effects ๐Ÿ˜‚ .
Keep on snapping Dan 888. Lots of love :x::x:

Dan-888
Quote from @bettebette:
where is your hometown? It looks glorious.

Thank you!
Kota Kinabalu in Sabah (was British North Borneo), East Malaysia
maps.app.goo.gl/rLumj
It is famed for fabulous sunsets!

Quote from @mem:
Loving that your Mum is still driving at 93! Go her! Is she safe?๐Ÿ˜‰.

LOL! Surprisingly, yes! She's a typical, fiestily independent character and I'll never take away her independence. She would deteriorate so fast if her spirit is crushed.
There is still a very strong respect for elders out East. All, including the motorbike police, make huge allowances for our elders. But at least, with the support of her favourite sister, she has reluctantly agreed not to drive at night now.

I also have a Samsung mobile. I'll try to experiment to see if I can get that effect. Was it a small part of a photo which has been enlarged?
I'll certainly keep on snapping! :)
Do hope more folks will post pics too :D

Cheers, Dan!

mem

Hereโ€™s another one he sent me @Dan-888 and it looks the same! Really not sure what heโ€™s done if anything.

mem

Iโ€™m loving your Mum is driving! It is a huge part of their independence, I know. My father in law had to give up his much loved licence due to ill health and it broke his and our hearts. He is fine now but refused a mobility scooter though! Full of pride, which is admirable if not a little frustrating at times ๐Ÿ˜‰ :x::x:

Dan-888
Quote from @mem:
Hereโ€™s another one he sent me @Dan-888 and it looks the same! Really not sure what heโ€™s done if anything.

Beautiful! Robin is looking straight at your husband there!

Quote from @mem:
My father in law ... refuses a mobility scooter though! Full of pride which is admirable if not a little frustrating at times ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tell him that I have an old fella near me who zips around at fearsome speeds on his mobility scooter!
I don't know if he has had uprated motors installed or not, but it is very fast! Maybe too fast!
He's also got extra lights.
I won't be surprised if he has a siren and flashing lights too!

mem

Haha @Dan-888 I certainly will ๐Ÿ˜‚! Good for him โ€˜pimping his rideโ€™ :x::x:

Dan-888

at the last minute, the cloud cover cleared a bit over London!

{lunar eclipse, so called "blood moon"}

annie50C

Beautiful photos @Dan-888, @mem and everyone ... stunning xxx Annie :x::x::x:

wikey

Brilliant Dan
Well done
๐Ÿ˜Š

jandals

I really wish I had got up in time to see it...

Dan-888

thank you @annie50C @wikey & @jandals
I'd never seen a total lunar eclipse before so I put it in my diary and set my alarm!
But it was cloudy where I was.
Despite it being -3 C, I nearly gave up after an hour of waiting!
Fortunately the clouds cleared with just a few minutes before the total eclipse was over!
There was still fog blurring things but I had no choice but to take my pics, adjusting the exposure settings as I went!

mem

Thankyou @annie50C and wow! @Dan-888 :x::x:

wikey

Hi @mem
Just been reading your story and want to wish you all the best for ongoing progress and very well done so far
Best wishes
Mikey Wikey

mem

Hey @wikey,
It's lovely to hear from you and thankyou so much for your kind words โ˜บ๏ธ How are you doing? :x::x:

wikey

Hi @mem
I am good
Health is good as far as I know
Put on a bit of weight over Xmas but I always do !
Looking forward to better weather

mem

I am with you re the weight gain @wikey but my weight-gain is like a puppy; not just for Christmas ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ.
It is really good to hear your health is good and long may that continue for you.
Take care and I hope the sun shines for you soon โ˜€๏ธ:x::x:

helena

Thought I would share with you the present one of my friends sent me yesterday, they have me a right good laugh.

Gypsy

Brilliant @helena. :x::x::x::x::x:

mem

Loving your brave pants @helena ๐Ÿ˜‚! Friends are just the best aren't they? :x::x:

Polly 1

I love those ๐Ÿ™‚ :x: