Raising Awareness

Chris82

Vitality London 10,000

Hi

I ran/jogged the Vitality London 10K this morning. It's such a great route right through the centre of the city, and a great atmosphere.

There were 17,000 participants though I only spotted three others supporting the charity. If you have friends/relatives looking to raise money, do recommend this event to them. Will be good to do next year when the charity has a new brand following the merger too.

I've raised nearly £1,000 so far (more with Gift Aid).

Chris

Baxter2

Well done @CHRIS!

Interestingly, apart from our team, I didn't spot any other bbc or bowel cancer uk runners/walkers at our Edinburgh marathon festival event on Sat. Not good.

GD62

Fantastic @Chris82 you've done really well raising £1000, you're a champion and inspiration..... :)

lofour

Well done @Chris82! I am thinking about doing it next year.

Tiffany

@Chris82. Very well done to you :x::x::x:

Lynette

Well done and a great achievement @Chris82, You don't even look as though you had to break into a sweat either. 😃:x::x::x:

KarenE

Well done @CHRIS such a brilliant achievement :x::x::x:

Terrish

Well done @Chris82 - you've hardly broken into a sweat by the look of you!

Jane39

@Chris82 . Brilliant! :x:

Jaap

Great achievement with the money raised @Chris82. Also sounds like you had immense fun running 10k on a hot bank holiday! ☺
Hopefully your positive review of your marvellous efforts might inspire some of the members on here to do more charity walks/runs..me included.