Relatives and friends

simon44

Edinburgh Marathon

Finally home from Edinburgh after a delayed flight but managed to run the full marathon in 4 hours 20 for my wife Kelly and to support her fundraising for bowel cancer West. An amazing experience but really difficult for Kelly to watch as she was due to run it with me, Amazing support all along the route and an amazing city with great scenery. We are close to £15000 to date and hopefully will hit £20000 after the ball in two weeks.
Just submitted a request to oncofocus as desperate to find anything out there that might help, results due in ten days!
Finding it harder and harder seeing Kelly suffer so much day to day, really hoping for something better to come along that will help her.

simon44

Well done to you @Baxter2 and your boys for the 5k and 10k run. I thought it was all really well organised, and the weather was perfect. Great result for your fundraising!!

Baxter2

Wow! What an amazing effort @simon44!

That's an incredible amount of money you've raised!! Do you have any photos of the day?

I hope you both enjoy the ball you've organised in a couple of weeks too and manage to push up that total! Well done to you for all your efforts. I hope Kelly is feeling comfortable and not suffering any pain? You sound like such a strong and motivated couple.

Sending all my love to you both,

K💛💜💙💚❤️

simon44

Hi @Baxter2 not sure how you add photos on here? They are on the bowel cancer West Facebook site though.

Baxter2

Hi @simon44

All you do is click on the little icon below this text box on right hand side (it's like a little arrow on top of a thick line) along at opposite end of the green send box. It should be easy from there as you can select your photos from your photo library. It has to be easy if I can do it!!

Good luck!

K💛💜💙💚❤️

simon44

simon44

Yiu learn something new everyday!! Thankyou @Baxter2

simon44

Torbay half marathon next on 24th June 🙄

simon44

Have you heard how @Wren17 is? Cant find any updates.

Baxter2

Hi @simon44 Great photo! It certainly was lovely weather for it too!

I believe @Wren17 is doing well and the HIPEC did go ahead. @HH79 had posted an update about her very recently. I'm sorry I don't have a more recent update. I've been chasing my tail a bit over the last couple of weeks and not kept up to date with the forum I'm afraid. 😩

K💛💜💙💚❤️

simon44

@HH79 are you able to let me know please? Thankyou