Life with bowel cancer

GD62

Having a holiday x

Hi folks getting used to Venice and it’s whiffy scent doing the tourist stuff and got an activity planned for each day. Wish you were here xxx

terri m
Quote from @Bear G:
Hi @GD62
Great to see you're taking a holiday and that you two are having fun. Haven't been there, would you recommend it?

(@terri m - you can post photos using the little arrow button you see under the text box, to the right of the 'send' button, it's not obvious!)

Hi @Bear G .. Which text box is that lol?? Thank you for repling to me :x::x::x:

Bear G

Hi @terri m
The one you type in. You’ll see an arrow coming up out of a horizontal bar, that’ll give you the options
Xx

penjay1902

Hi @GD62 . Looks like you are having a great time. We loved Venice. :x:

HH79

Have a brilliant time! Great photo :x::x:

terri m
Quote from @Bear G:
Hi @terri m
The one you type in. You’ll see an arrow coming up out of a horizontal bar, that’ll give you the options
Xx

Thank you @Bear G. Xxx👍

GD62

Hi been to Florence today did the cathedral tour and Leonardo Davison I exhibition. Had no leakage problem used new ostomy super pants 😁

Baxter2

Great photo @GD62

Glad you're having a great time!

Kxx

GD62

Hi @Bacter2 thanks being good now on the wagon and off for a smoothly tonight 🤪💜😁:x:

Baxter2

Are you sure you haven't already had a little aperitif @GD62? Hope you are both having a ball!

K💜💙💚💚❤️

GD62

Hi @Baxter2 I’m keeping off booze puts me on a downer so on the wagon 🤪👍😁😁:x:

Wren17

Hi@GD62, glad to hear you are enjoying a well deserved break :x::x::x:

GD62

Hi @Wren17 hopefully you’re ok but please don’t report me to @Baxter2 or @Bear G as I am on my sixth glass of Merlot on the Grand Canal as I might get black balled from the healthy living crowd. Here comes he’ll in a hand cart. Anyway comparing who is more sexy Italian or Spanish men and I prefer Italian :x::x::x:

Baxter2

@GD62 😂😂😂

You go right ahead and have your merlot! That's what holidays are for! I'm sitting out in my garden having a 'small' glass of pink fizz with raspberry's in. One of my five a day! Every cloud and all that! Just because I'm a moderator (at the moment!? ) doesn't mean I'm a saint!!

My oncologist is supportive saying despite all that's going on for you, you need to live and enjoy life as much as possible! I'll take that advice and possibly exploit it a little!

Cheers!

K💛💜💙💚❤️

P.s. Hope you've got your shades on if your being a nosey people watcher? That's my tactic!
Pps having salad for tea......! 😇

Bear G

Ha ha - good on ya @GD62 - do what makes you happy!!
:x::x:

GD62

Anyway ❤️Colm is enjoying himself and just insulted some Americans. Oh well !?

Baxter2

@GD62

You guys enjoy the rest of your hols! :x::x::x::x:

LABluebell

@GD62 6 glasses? Hope you don't fall in 😜! :x::x:

GD62

Hi @LABluebell

Got home today and did not fall into the Grand Canal, you cheeky monkey/ Hope you are well darling and take care on the wagon as back to work, pick up doggies tomorrow and on chemotherapy next week.

Good luck and positive healing. :x::x::x:

Gypsy

Hi @GD62
Had high tea today in La Mirage in Helmsdale, famed throughout the far north for its huge platefuls of food and fish and chips and for the fact that the lady who established it was a big fan of Barbara Cartland! The decor is certainly unique in there and made me smile and think of you- think you would love it!

GD62

Hi @Gypsy and @Baxter2

Yes I remind myself of Barbara Cartland too............... lolx

It must be the pink stuff :)