Life beyond bowel cancer

DianeS

Garden Party in support of Strive For Five

Good morning everyone, Iam attending this event and wondered who else from the forum is also intending to go, as it would be so nice if we could all get together. Lots of love D xxxx

DianeS

Hahaha I was the photo bomber, look like a witch :x::x:

DianeS

We missed you @"Dan-888" but you look like you had a lot to do, and I’m sure the finished project will be amazing :x::x::x::x:

Smiley2

It was fabulous to meet everyone that I have only ever communicated with virtually and to still feel part of this wonderful community! 🙂

springer michelle

Great to meet you and hubby :x::x::x::x:

tumbleweed

How lovely to see all of these pictures! Thanks for sharing everyone - and you're all looking so well! Well done @Bear G :) I was dog sitting while my daughter went off on her first post- A level holiday with friends. Milestones all around :)

Bear G

It was so lovely to see so many of you there, thank you all for coming along. I can't tell you how much it meant to have forum friends there to celebrate together. I'm just sorry that I didn't get chance to have a proper sit down with you (or anyone for that matter).
The photos are lovely, thank you for sharing them and they show just what a fun day it was! Here are another couple that have just popped up on Facebook, and I'm actually in one of them to prove I really was there!
So much fun had by everyone, loads of talented acts entertaining us and a heap of money raised for the charity, well above what I'd hoped for!
Big hugs
Bear
xx

Bear G

CD1966

Loving all these pics - you all look wonderful! Looks like an amazing day!

mem

I must have been holding someone's pint for them 😉. Wouldn't have missed it @Bear G, was such a fantastic day and a big thankyou again! 😘 :x::x:

Bear G

Ha ha @mem
Classy northern lass 😉
So lovely to finally meet you.
:x::x:

mem

Haha, I sure am @Bear G 😂!
Was so lovely to finally meet you too ☺️ :x::x::x:

Smiley2

So pleased that I got Richard to take the photo of us when we left @Bear G! 💕

angepange

Brilliant guys. Looks fabulous.:x::x: