Stage 4 bowel cancer

HH79

Karen- Sad news. (Katnot28)

Hello,

So sorry to share that sadly Karen who occasionally posted on here passed away at the weekend. She was diagnosed two years ago aged 41 with significant spread in liver and lungs. Tragically she lost her sight a couple of months ago after an unusual further met to eye orbit. Karen was familiar to a number of us on ‘Shine’ young persons cancer group and a mum of 3, her youngest is only 3 years old. She was an amazing support to many of us, never gave up and so courageous. I will light a candle for her tonight. This disease is so cruel. x

@Brian @Katnot28

Ally13

Awful news. Far too young. Thinking of the family. RIP
:x:

lorraine grant

Really sorry to hear the news. Very sad indeed.

lynn collier

I’m
Am grieving for
My dear hubby but I’m so sorry for Karen RIP when is this dreadful disease going to stop taking lives so unfair :x::x::x::x:

bexly33

So very sorry to read such sad news. RIP Karen. Condolences to all her family :x::x::x:

KatieR

I am saddened to hear about another young Mother taken too soon
Cath :x:

Catlover

This disease can be so cruel- my heart goes out to her young family. RIP Karen. Caroline :x::x:

LABluebell

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with her family :x:

mem

Such sad, sad news. Thankyou for sharing @HH79 :x::x:

Lizalou

So sorry to read this @HH79. Sending love and prayers to her family and friends, especially her children.

Hugs for you too, Helen, at such a difficult time. :x::x:

CD1966

Awful news. Thinking of her family.

OFJ

Such sad new, so young, thinking of her family :x::x:

Tinkletot

such sad news thoughts with u all :x::x:

Teatime

My heart breaks for you an your children so sorry to hear this sad news. :x:

Trinity

So sad, my thoughts & prayers are with her family :x::x:

Jaybec

💔

george1960

Sad news, it's the children also. :x::x::x:

Swanseacat

I haven’t been on here for about 6 months but have just seen this. So sad. Poor Karen and her family :x::x::x: