General Discussion

Jon-T

5 years gone and still here.

I had an emergency operation back in June 2013 to remove a tumour from the bowel, and it turned out to be cancer. In 2014 they fond a met on the liver which probably had been there undetected in 2013, it was removed with a 40 % resection of the liver. This year I have had a colonoscopy, CT scan and blood tests and all have been clear. So this week we celebrated it with a tree days trip to Swan Hill in Victoria, Australia.
Jon.

Polly 1

Great news @Jon-T :x::x:

Salgal

Woop Woop 🙌 brilliant news :x:

Catlover

Great news @Jon-T. We are awaiting for my hubby’s CT scan which was on the 28th September so fingers crossed. :x:

Hans

Well done @Jon-T - you are doing really well and now walking away from cancer = heartfelt well done
All the best
Hans

GD62

Marvellous news :x:

Cakeyj

Excellent news! :x::x:

Sean

nice one @Jon-T !

Jon-T

Had a meeting with my liver surgeon yesterday, he did not want to see me any more. :)
Jon.

Polly 1

Gosh that's brilliant news @Jon-T well done you :x::x:

charleyb

Amazing amazing, gives so much hope @Jon-T , thankyou for popping back and updating :x::x::x:

Gypsy

Oh wow,brilliant @Jon-T ! I'm still being monitored because of the liver tumour that I had back in 2012. Funny how it's so different depending on where you live. :x::x::x:

Lirio345

Fantastic update @Jon-T, take very good care, Kim :x:

bettebette

That’s great news @Jon-T 😊

brighty08

Fantastic news! Certainly does help us newbies giving us some hope. Best wishes to you. :x::x:

ElaineG

Great news @Jon-T I’m so pleased for you :x::x:

mem

Fab news @Jon-T ☺️ :x::x:

El Ivan

Great news @Jon-T 😃

terri m

Brillant news @Jon-T .. Onwards & up . Have a fab xmas 🎄🎄🎄:x::x::x:

bogongbelle

Terrific news @Jon-T ! Swan Hill is a great place to celebrate 🎉 I had my last IV chemo yesterday, after Stage 3 diagnosis in 2016, With the attendant chemo/ radio, surgery, temp ileostomy, only to go to stage 4 in2017 with numerous lung Mets. Now after another 6 months of chemo, I’ll be able to wash my arm (PICC line to be removed on Thursday), so after another scan at the end of the week, I’m off to the beach to celebrate before the Christmas rush. Hope you continue your wellness journey and have a very Merry Christmas!