Bowel cancer treatment and side effects

DMR700

Low white blood count- solution

Know this is something that many people suffer from and can delay chemo. Just wanted to share a solution - I recently tried Life Mel honey and it has worked!

My wbc started at over 5, dropped every fortnight right down to 1.7 then after a week taking the honey back up 3.7 then 3.9.

It’s also worked for a friend who was almost on delay/reduced dose due to such low counts.

I know there’s a lot of expensive snake oil on the market so just sharing that this is one that seems to work :x::x:

Sean

Think this works. My bloods are great atm.

Sean

Great to hear @kim74 . Mine have improved a week after irinotecan. WBC 5.5 to 6.8 Neuts 3.3 to 4.6. Gotta say your bloods are incredible!? your on Fol-fori still?

Be interesting to see my next lot, as I have a break of the tabs and am gonna be boshing lots of vitamins, alongside me oils ;)

Quote from @kim74:
Hi @Sean Sorry I didn't answer you yesterday I was having chemo it was a long day. My white blood count has increased to 10.6 and my neutrophil count to 7.3 so I am well pleased don't know if its the Life Mel honey I haven't started taking anything else so I am thinking it must be I will carry on taking it, now I need to ask what I can take to take to help my red blood count and Hamoglobin count they are low so if anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful.
Best wishes
Kim

kim74

Hi @Sean good to hear from you too. Pleasing to hear your bloods are improving, I had my bloods done on Friday treatment on Tuesday my treatment has changed to Folfox last scan showed spots on my liver having a scan 15th August dreading it never knowing what to expect. I am thinking of starting some vitamins not sure which ones been reading about vitamin E and a few others, love my oils use them every day and Reflexolgy. Let me know how you get on.
Kim :x::x:

Sean

@kim74 my next scan is the 17th Aug. So i'll be with ya on that one ;)

These are the supplements im taking when I get breaks of the tablets. The first 3 are always taken - others, when I don't feel to bloated.

Tumeric x2
Apigenin
Apricot Kernels

Selenium
Magnesium
Dessicated Liver
Omega 3
Bromelain
VitC
VitB12 - Appears to help with chemo brain!

I done reiki last week. Felt super relaxed, gonna get it done again this afternoon.

All the best.:x:

DMR700

Hey @Sean my scan is 15th August so we can be scanxiety buddies!!

I’m with you on most of the supps, not tried apricot kernels yet due to mixed views... what do u think? I also take 6 high dose turmeric a day maybe that’s too much haha

I’m gonna try Reiki! :x:

joanne2570

hi @Sean please can you tell me where you get your apricot kernals from ive been told by a few people to get these. im a bit worried about a reliablr source tho as ive researched them and they can metabolize into cyanide in the wrong dose

many thanks

Sean

@DMR700 sweet! Looking forward to it..... 😐🙃

I believe you need to be taking 50+ for it to become lethal @joanne2570
I've been taking atleast one a day for over 2 years now. Had been using health leads for them. Tho I just got some new ones of Amazon.

Obviously it'd be DAFT to try and cure your cancer with these alone.:x:

joanne2570

thanks @Sean i will check out amazon :x:

Sean

Here's the one I got. Only had a few so far

Sean

CD1966

@DMR700 - I've taken the plunge and bought my brother some LifeMel honey. How much do you take per day?

DMR700

@CD1966 a teaspoon in the morning and another at night, to be “sucked slowly”!! 🙈

CD1966

Thanks, I will pass this on to him. It arrived on Friday.

Quote from @DMR700:
@CD1966 a teaspoon in the morning and another at night, to be “sucked slowly”!! 🙈

Sean

mine have all gone up. Tho I did push my last cycle out by 4 days. Done all 3 chemos Monday. Be SUPER suprised if they go up again.

Sean

Again, mine are pretty solid ;)

determinedjoan

have also been taking Life Mel honey, cos I can't have Filgrastim injections to boost white blood cell count and neutrophils. Also got some rice bran off Amazon and have a teaspoonful of that on my breakfast cereal in the mornings. So far bloods have been ok; next test Friday ahead of 5th dose of Folfiri Monday; fingers crossed .

Sean

Let us know how you get on @determinedjoan
2 weeks after cetuximab, irniotecan and capecitabine , my wbc dropped 8.1 too 7.5. Neuts 6.1 too 5.1.

determinedjoan

Will do Sean, thank u :x:

determinedjoan

& v best of luck with ur scan 17th :x: