Wellness during and after treatment

Bridget55

Fabulous book. The Cancer Revolution

I bought this book at the Penny Brohn shop last week. It is an integrated approach covering Nutrition, Benefits of Physical exercise, reducing toxins and a whole lot more. Well put together. Cost £19.99. It is to be used in conjunction with traditional treatments or after treatment and in collaboration with the medical teams hence emphasis on integrative.

Bridget55

Its available from Amazon

WendySue

Thank you @Bridget55 for posting this. I had promised myself I would give my Amazon account a rest but here I go again!
:x::x:

CD1966

That looks very interesting, @Bridget55 - is it a new publication?

Bridget55

Hi @CD1966 not sure of publication date will check but it all seems very current. Will double check :x::x:

Bridget55
Quote from @CD1966:
That looks very interesting, @Bridget55 - is it a new publication?

I’ve checked the book for a date but cannot see one. Checked intro and back cover etc. It is supported by a charity called Yes to Life if that’s any help. Robin Daly is the founder and chairman. :x:

CD1966

Thanks @Bridget55 - I think I may order one for my brother.

Bridget55

Ok think it’s worth it @CD1966. Be interested to see what your brother thinks. Gives good explanations and rationale for trying various things. Cheers Bridget

DianeS

Many thanks for letting us know about this @Bridget55, love D :x::x::x:

Seashells

Hi @Bridget55 I received my copy yesterday and it is packed full of interesting information - thank you.
@CD1966 The date on the fly leaf is 2016 reprinted 2017 so most of the information will be up to date.