Life with bowel cancer

DianeS

Remember to take your bra off for a PET scan

I felt a complete idiot today.....went for my PET/CT scan and was thrown because they did a head scan first and I didn’t think I was having that done. Went upstairs for my PET scan, and was going into the scanner wher I had to wave my legs (the only bit sticking out) as I realised I had left my bra on. A very grumpy radiologist came into the room and said ‘whose been a naughty girl then, you have left your bra on, you will have to take it off now!’ Had to get stripped whilst sitting on the scanner bed, and throw it on the floor as I couldn’t reach a chair, and then the guy had to pick it up off the floor lol. I’ve had so many scans, how on earth could I forget.....aaaah it was Chemo brain!!!! :x::x::x::x::x:

Baxter2

Well I do hope it was a nice pretty lacy one @DianeS and not an old 'comfy' one! 😂😂

K💚💛💜💙❤️

Bridget55

Hi @DianeS I usually go in one of those strappy support tops with no wires. Your story amused me. I’m sure you handled it all elegantly xx good luck with results :x::x:

DianeS

Hahaha it was a comfy one @Baxter2. Onc is ringing me tomorrow night @Bridget55, dread that phone call 🙈 :x::x:

Baxter2

Fingers crossed for good results once again @DianeS!

K💚💛💜💙❤️

terri m

Hi @DianeS fingers ctossed for you for good results.,🤞 xxx💗💛💝

Bridget55

Positive thoughts for tonight’s call @DianeS . I’m in London this eve at my other nieces engagement party.. over from Singapore :x::x:

Baxter2

Enjoy the party @Bridget55! :x::x::x::x::x: