Decembeard

Life with bowel cancer

DianeS

Scan results

Good morning beautiful forumites, it’s taken me a while to decided whether to post my results or not as I know there are poorly members at the mo, but then decided to, as our forum also needs good news especially for our new members. I’m pleased to say I’m NED, and my last three monthly scan is in October. If I remain clear they will go to 6 monthly with bloods in between, for the following 3 years. I never imagined I would have got this far after being told I was Stage 4, but it proves that we have to stay hopeful no matter what. I know I’m not out of the woods yet, and I’m still hanging onto my port ‘just in case’ but I’m two years further down the line and praying I reach 5. I hope you all take the positives from my post, much love to you all Diane ♥️♥️♥️

DianeS
DianeS

Hope you are feeling well today @Bridget55 sending loads of love to you :x::x::x::x:

george1960

No probs :x::x:

Wren17

Fantastic news @DianeS, im glad you posted your results because it gives us at stage 4 hope :x::x::x:

Bridget55
Quote from @DianeS:
Hope you are feeling well today @Bridget55 sending loads of love to you

Hi yes thanks @DianeS . Feel well actually. Just been out to see Mamma Mia. Lots going on next 2 weeks. My sisters 60th and a friends wedding this Friday. Xx 2 more to go then scan. No more chemo till Mon Aug 6th :x:

Ally13

Brilliant news @DianeS ! Onwards and upwards to the five years! I just had my 2 years’ clear too.
Will keep praying for us all!
Best wishes
:x::x:

Sparrow

@DianeS, congratulations - what wonderful news!! I'm so happy for you!! Happy celebrating!! ♥️🍸

lofour

Congratulations @DianeS ! Thank you for sharing good news. We need good news to remain positive.

Lizalou

Belated congratulations @DianeS. And cheering news for others too. :x::x:

lorraine grant

@DianeS
woohoo! brilliant news for everyone to hear (well read!). roll on the next few years eh? :x::x:

GD62

Lovely news........positive healing :) :x:

crispy

Fantastic news @DianeS. I’m so pleased for you :x::x::x:

mem

Fantastic news @DianeS! So, so happy for you 😄💕 :x::x:

penjay1902

Brilliant news @DianeS . Great news like this gives everyone hope. :x::x:

Jorton

Great news great positivity

determinedjoan

Sincere and heartfelt congratulations DianeS ! Abs delighted for you! Thanks so much for sharing - sooo encouraging . Now you can get on with your life and enjoy all those nice activities you've got planned ! love and hugs :x::x::x:

JulietheMeezermum

Hi @DianeS sorry I'm a bit late on this but we'll done you and you are an inspiration to us all . Lots of hugs 💙💚💛 :x::x:

determinedjoan

Congratulations DianeS ! V well done 👍 u ! Thanks for sharing & encouraging us all :x: