Stage 4 bowel cancer

mem

Scan results ....

My thread titles are getting very repetitive 😳!

Hey all, Just a quickie to say things are still stable (no significant growth on the two lung thingies) and everywhere else remains clear.
I have now got a 6mth reprieve, which will take my stage 4 diagnosis very close to that 5-year point! Never thought I would be saying that 😃.

Love to you all and happy weekend 💕:x::x:

angepange

Hi @mem !! Yay!! That is so good. Can’t believe we have all made it so far, can you?!! I’m really happy you have this under control. Enjoy the chemo break. Lots of love as always and a giant hug from ange!!:x::x::x:

Naomi6861

@men that's great news, so pleased for you. Enjoy the break, you deserve it :x::x:

Chris82

So pleased to hear! :x:

mem

Thankyou SO much @DMR700 @Smiley2 @angepange @Naomi6861 and @Chris82 😘.
Do you know what Ange, I can't! I'm feeling extremely blessed and fortunate at the mo. You've got your 5yrs this year, haven't you? Which is just fantastic! Here's to onwards and upwards for us all 💪🏻🤞🏻 :x::x::x::x:

LankyYankee

@mem I'm so very happy for you! 5 years is such a landmark! I know you will make it and then some! Can't wait to be reading your posts in 7,8,9,10 years!(repetitive or not! Lol) all my love to you :x::x::x::x::x:

springer michelle

Fantastic @mem, this has truely made me so happy. Luv you girl. Keep it up. Hope we can celebrate again soon :x::x:

lorraine grant

Brilliant. An achievement to aspire to. Onward and upward 😁🍾🍾

tigercub

Absolutely keep going great news .I'm hoping for good ISH scan results full CT scan was Monday results could be next Friday hope it's shrunk orgone AWAY

mem

Thankyou so, so much @LankyYankee, @springer michelle (love you back girl) @lorraine grant, and @tigercub.
I will have everything tightly crossed for some great scan results for you tigercub!🤞🏻
Laura, I would love nothing more for us both to be reading each other posts in 7,8,9,10 years! Who knows amazing lady 💪🏻 :x::x::x:

tigercub

Thank you .I had good results last year or so it appeared but it grew back after chemo break silly body

Jorton

Great news @mem :x::x:

mem

Thankyou @Jorton 😘:x::x::x::x:

Jorton

@mem I’m almost a the five year mark for my bowel op. Can’t believe where time has gone :x:

mem

Wow, @Jorton what a milestone! Time certainly does fly when you're having fun (sort of 😉). Are you going to be celebrating? :x::x:

anna.rose

Fantastic news @mem :x::x:

mem

Thankyou @anna.rose ☺️ :x::x::x:

Jorton

Just started a new job @mem so extra busy. Might have to sort out a few drinks with family and friends

mem

Hope your new job is going well @Jorton, it sounds like it is. That sounds like a perfect celebration, let the forum know when you hit that milestone and we'll celebrate with you too ☺️:x::x:

CD1966

Been offline moving house so can't remember if I have replied to this - but wonderful news, @mem!

mem

Thankyou @CD1966. Sounds like you have been very busy! Happy new home 🏡😃 :x::x: