Relatives and friends

stef

Struggling

Seems to be the easiest word but doesn’t quite cover it, I can’t remember the last nights sleep I had. Mums not been great this last week, she’s not really eating at the most it’s Wine Gums, Jelly Babies that sort of thing. I’ve tried soup and asking her what she wants but it doesn’t seem to make a difference. I’ve tried speaking to her nurse but to be honest I feel like we are on our own with so many emotions flying about and no help or guidance

kitti

Im sending love and keeping you all in my thoughts @stef. Hugs :x::x::x:

stef

Thanks everyone for the words and support over the last few weeks, My beautiful, strong amazing Mum took her final journey early this morning and as you can imagine my family and I are devastated but know in our hearts the pain she has been suffering has final stopped and she can rest in peace

Clancy

@stef, sending you comfort and love, I am so sorry to hear this news.:x::x:

determinedjoan

Oh Stef, sooo sorry & saddened to learn of the passing of your beloved Mum; May she rest now in peace & love. I am dreadfully sorry for ur loss & that of ur Dad.
Thinking of u all at this terribly sad & difficult time. Lots & lots of love 💕 & big warm hugs :x::x::x:

Liriodendron345

@stef, I am so very sorry to hear about your mum, with love to you and your family, Kim :x::x:

kitti

So sorry @stef, Iosing your mum is so hard. Ive too lost my dear mum and I know how heartbreaking it is no matter the circumstances. Im sending you all my love, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. :x::x::x:

cathymac

So so sorry to hear this. I cannot imagine how you are feeling.
:x::x:

Catlover

So sorry to hear about your lovely mum @stef, nothing anybody can say will take away the pain. We are all thinking about you, your mum and the rest of your family. Lots of love and hugs. Caroline :x::x:

DianeS

So sorry for you and your family @stef sending you all lots of love at this very sad time. Diane :x::x::x:

Lizalou

Thinking of you @stef. I am sure your mum felt surrounded by love. Take care of yourself now. :x::x:

ElaineG

So sorry to hear this @stef
Sending love & condolences to you and your family xx
Quote from @stef:
Thanks everyone for the words and support over the last few weeks, My beautiful, strong amazing Mum took her final journey early this morning and as you can imagine my family and I are devastated but know in our hearts the pain she has been suffering has final stopped and she can rest in peace[/quote]

Rach

@stef I’m so sorry to read this. Sending much love and condolences to you and your family :x::x:

bettebette

@stef Deepest sympathy, so sorry to hear about your Mum. :x::x:

Polly 1

So sorry to hear your sad news :x::x:

Daffodil

Thinking of you @stef and sending love :x::x:

penjay1902

So sorry to hear this @stef. Thinking of you and your family. :x::x:

Gypsy

@stef, so very sad to learn of the loss of your Mum. With love and prayers for you and your family, Gypsyxxx

lottie77

Love to you all :x::x:

SheliasDaughterAngela

@stef I am so sorry my thoughts are with you and your family :x:

CD1966

So sorry to hear your news @stef