Life with bowel cancer

terri m

Doing things on a whim with cancer😁

Hi all... Would like to know if any of you have found yourselves doing more things in life, on the spare of the moment?. . I have always been a planner, however since I have had the bowel cancer I just do whatever I want without a thought... I totally now see why you should try & do things here & now. Enjoying life, making each day count, & getting things out of our system.. I have always adored VW beetles, and have driven them for years.. Yesterday I saw a convertible advertised and Today I brought it!!! I have always wanted one so thought what the heck go for it... Just Get it out my system!! Life is too short. 😍

Karen17

@terri m. What a lovely surprise. Enjoy Tenerife! :x::x:

Clancy

Have a fab time @terri m, you deserve it.
I was at the Christie on Thursday, and nurse told me that 2 weeks turnaround for scan results now, it was always 1 week max. :x::x:

abergirl

Oh that's fab @terri m .....have a lovely time!! I hope you forget about your worries even for a little while...ENJOY! 😊:x::x:

Baxter2

Wow @terri m Tenerife in a week! How wonderful! We're off to Corfu for a week on 3rd May and I just can't wait!

Enjoy! You certainly deserve it!

Lots of love

Karen💚💛❤️💙💜

terri m

Thank you.@bettebette @abergirl @determinedjoan @Clancy @Karen17 @Baxter2 .. The excitement has gone out the window atm, has my sons camping trip to cornwall ended up in tradgedy last night, when his close friend fell off the edge of cliff & died. Just so awful . only 20.. Cant believe it. xx @Baxter2 you have an amazing time in Corfu💝🛩️

bexly33

Oh my @terri m. What a terrible accident. My thoughts are with your son's family and you and your son. My family went through a tragic accident a year ago when my then 16 year old grandson was out with his best friend who had an anaphylactic shock due to a peanut allergy and sadly died. He stayed with him throughout. My grandsons's grief was terrible, but he is gradually getting better with a lot of support from family, his friends and his friend's family. Linda xxx🤗🤗🤗

Karen17

Very sorry to hear this @terri m. My thoughts are with you and your son.
Love and hugs :x::x::x::x:

abergirl

Oh @terri m that is so sad and what a terrible shock for all concerned.Thoughts with your poor son and of course the family of his friend. Just awful. Take care. Lots of love and hugs to you.:x::x:

Clancy

Oh no! @terri m, this is an awful shock. I feel such sadness for all concerned. Sending love.:x::x:

Baxter2

Oh @Clancy. That's just awful news. I can't begin to imagine how the boys family must be feeling and also your son. Awful.

Sending love to you all

Karen💛💜❤️💙💚

Lizalou

I'm so sorry @terri m, what a devastating thing to happen. Sending love to you and your son and prayers for the young friend's family :x::x:

bettebette

That is tragic @terri m, my thoughts are with your son and his friend’s family :x::x::x:

determinedjoan

Sooo shocked & saddened to read ur post; my thoughts are with you & ur son & of course his friend’s family. How tragic 😞. Sending love & hugs 🤗 :x:

terri m

Thank you to all of you for your kind words & thoughts.. I know how so many of you on this forum are going through terrible times with their cancer journey, but at xmas we lost our 23 year old nephew, now another young life . . makes me realise I need to stoo feeling sorry for myself these lives have been taken so tragically & quick.. My sin still lives at home, so at least we are here to give him our support. . xxxx💝

terri m

terri m

This has just been sent. Its my other son in Bali.. Hes 22. Having an amazing time x I need to stop worrying about him over there🙄 :x::x::x:

jj

@terri m
Oh no how tragic. Must be dreadful for everyone. Really saddened to read this. Hope your son will get some support and counselling as this could knock him for a six.
Nice to see you other son having a good time in Bali. Take it easy. Lots of 🤗
Regards

Marnypots

My thoughts and prayers, such a waste of life to which we have no answers. A few years ago I lost a son to violent crime and all I and my family could do was make sure my son was remembered and bring something good out of it the very best therapy is to talk laugh and cry when need to
Much love

terri m
Quote from @Marnypots:
My thoughts and prayers, such a waste of life to which we have no answers. A few years ago I lost a son to violent crime and all I and my family could do was make sure my son was remembered and bring something good out of it the very best therapy is to talk laugh and cry when need to
Much love

So sorry to hear you lossed your son to violent crime.. Thank you for your kibd thoughts @Marnypots .. X Thank you to all for kind words :x::x::x: