Life with bowel cancer

tom1951

good bye from tom

hi this is tom's wife i just like to thank you all he liked reading this page but tom passed away the start of September but i like to tell everyone when you get the test in the post for bowel screening make sure you or any of your family do the test tom did not do it maybe if he had they could have done the treatment before he got a weak heart but cant change now what has happened all i can say is he went the way he wanted at home and was not sick for months he was still out and driving up to 2 weeks before he passed our GP said that he keep on driving is what kept him going so long and all he had was 3 bad days at end love to you all and hope someday they find a cure for one and all

Elmac

Dear @tom1951 wife - thank you for letting us know. My oncologist (who is a man) says that men are the worst for not doing the poo tests! More women do it because they are used to having various tests on parts of their body etc. He advised me to tell everyone that my bowel cancer was picked up through the screening tests, so make sure you keep Tom's memory alive by advising others. Best wishes for the future for you and your family - but I know it is going to take some time to get over his death, my sister died just before Christmas and it is still hard to believe she is gone.
Elaine

KarenE

So Sorry to read this very sad news. :x::x:

Lawsey

Very sad. Wish you every strength :x::x::x:

mem

Dear Tom's wife,
thankyou for taking the time to let us all know the sad news of Tom's passing. I am so sorry.
My thoughts will be with you and your family. Sending love :x::x:

Clancy

I am so sorry to hear this Tom’s wife. Take care always, sending love and comfort.:x::x:

Sparkles

So sorry :x::x:

springer michelle

So sorry to hear about Toms passing. Thank you for letting us kbow. Your in our thoughts :x::x:

Tiffany

Really sorry to hear this news. Thinking of to and your family during this time and wishing you all long and healthy lives. RIP Tom :x::x:

Jaap

Good to hear that Tom didn't let anything stop him from getting out and about in his motor..right up until he passed away.
Good to also hear he got to spend his final moments at home.
Sorry for your loss.

determinedjoan

So v sorry for the loss of ur dear husband Tom; may he rest in peace & love.
Sending my deepest sympathies at this sad & difficult time. Pls take good care of urself :x:

Adnyl

My deepest sympathy to you and your family :x:

CD1966

Sending all my condolences to you and the family of @tom1951

steve707

So sorry for your loss, sending you all our deepest sympathies.:x::x::x:

Wren17

So sorry to read about your loss @tom1951 , sending you my deepest sympathy :x::x::x:

jinnyp

So sorry to read this, sending love to all the family and loved ones of @tom1951 :x::x::x:

SariDaffs

Sending my warmest sympathy and condolences @tom1951 and to all the family :x::x::x:

DianeS

So sorry to hear that your hubby has passed. Sending love and condolences to all your family @tom1951 :x::x::x::x::x:

pippajane

So very sorry
Loving thoughts to you all@tom1951 :x::x:

lynn collier

So very sorry I know what you are going through love to you all
:x::x::x::x: