Share your experiences and help shape the services we offer in the future. Click here to take part in our survey today.

General Discussion

Elmac

For those who live in Scotland - Lunch at Loch Levens Larder on Thursday 4th Oct 2018

I am coming up to Scotland to horse, house and dog sit whilst my daughter and family are off to Disney Land for a couple of weeks, so Karen @Baxter2 and @Highkaren are arranging to meet up with me for lunch at Loch Levens Larder, near Kinross KY13 9HD if anybody else wants to join us - please get in touch. Both Karens have had such good news of late it will be nice to celebrate!
Elaine

Bridget55

Have a good lunch all. :x::x:

penjay1902

Have a great lunch. Too far away to join you but if anyone was up for meeting in London/Essex are I would definitely be up for it. So nice to meet others in the same position and out a face to the name. Enjoy.:x::x:

Karen17

Have a great lunch at Kinross today :x::x:

Gypsy

Have a lovely time and I'm sorry I could not come but maybe next time. Look forward to the photos!!
Love Gypsyxxx

Adnyl

We had a lovely lunch. Thank you to @Elmac for organising. It was good to meet everyone.

Baxter2

A couple of photos from today's lunch! It was so lovely to meet you all! From left to right, @dennis @Elmac, me, @Adnyl and @Highkaren

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Baxter2

dennis

Great to meet everyone today :x::x::x:

Lirio345

Lovely ! Kim :x::x:

Gypsy

Oh, that's so lovely! Great photos of you all looking happy!:x::x::x::x:

penjay1902

What a lovely photo. Looks like you all had a great time. :x::x:

ElaineG

Lovely to see all your happy smiles. Good to put faces to the names. :x::x:

Karen17

Good to see you all having a lovely time. :x::x:

Catlover

Great pics and it looks as if a good time was had by all. :x::x:

Elmac

It really was lovely to put real faces to the names we read on the forum.
L-R - Dennis, Elaine= Elmac, Karen=Baxter2, Lynda=Adnyl, Karen=HighKaren
Got there at 12.30 and left at 3.00 so a lot of nattering went on
Elaine

bettebette

Glad to see you had a good time ๐Ÿ™‚ :x::x::x:

Highkaren

Lovely seeing you all today and all looking so good.....onwards and upwards. Karen :x::x:

JulietheMeezermum

You all look so well and happy . Views are great too .

Bridget55

Brilliant. Stunning location too. Xx Karen you can tell us about it on your English excursion to PB :x::x:

Baxter2

Will do @Bridget! I'm really looking forward to it and in particular, seeing you all again! :x::x::x::x: