General Discussion

Elmac

For those who live in Scotland - Lunch at Loch Levens Larder on Thursday 4th Oct 2018

I am coming up to Scotland to horse, house and dog sit whilst my daughter and family are off to Disney Land for a couple of weeks, so Karen @Baxter2 and @Highkaren are arranging to meet up with me for lunch at Loch Levens Larder, near Kinross KY13 9HD if anybody else wants to join us - please get in touch. Both Karens have had such good news of late it will be nice to celebrate!
Elaine

Bridget55

Have a good lunch all. :x::x:

penjay1902

Have a great lunch. Too far away to join you but if anyone was up for meeting in London/Essex are I would definitely be up for it. So nice to meet others in the same position and out a face to the name. Enjoy.:x::x:

Karen17

Have a great lunch at Kinross today :x::x:

Gypsy

Have a lovely time and I'm sorry I could not come but maybe next time. Look forward to the photos!!
Love Gypsyxxx

Adnyl

We had a lovely lunch. Thank you to @Elmac for organising. It was good to meet everyone.

Baxter2

A couple of photos from today's lunch! It was so lovely to meet you all! From left to right, @dennis @Elmac, me, @Adnyl and @Highkaren

💜💛❤️💙💚

Baxter2

dennis

Great to meet everyone today :x::x::x:

Lirio345

Lovely ! Kim :x::x:

Gypsy

Oh, that's so lovely! Great photos of you all looking happy!:x::x::x::x:

penjay1902

What a lovely photo. Looks like you all had a great time. :x::x:

ElaineG

Lovely to see all your happy smiles. Good to put faces to the names. :x::x:

Karen17

Good to see you all having a lovely time. :x::x:

Catlover

Great pics and it looks as if a good time was had by all. :x::x:

Elmac

It really was lovely to put real faces to the names we read on the forum.
L-R - Dennis, Elaine= Elmac, Karen=Baxter2, Lynda=Adnyl, Karen=HighKaren
Got there at 12.30 and left at 3.00 so a lot of nattering went on
Elaine

bettebette

Glad to see you had a good time 🙂 :x::x::x:

Highkaren

Lovely seeing you all today and all looking so good.....onwards and upwards. Karen :x::x:

JulietheMeezermum

You all look so well and happy . Views are great too .

Bridget55

Brilliant. Stunning location too. Xx Karen you can tell us about it on your English excursion to PB :x::x:

Baxter2

Will do @Bridget! I'm really looking forward to it and in particular, seeing you all again! :x::x::x::x: