Life with bowel cancer

pippajane

Going home to my new normal life

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped keep me sane over the past few weeks
I will be eternally grateful to the surgeons and medical staff who have seen me through this.
I know it’s only the beginning and who knows what is ahead but it’s good to know the support to get us through the dark days is there :x::x::x::x:

Liriodendron345

Brilliant news that you are on your way home @pippajane, nothing beats sleeping in your own bed! Take very good care, Kim :x::x::x:

penjay1902

That is great news @pippajane. Always good to get back home. Let us know how you get on. :x::x:

ElaineG

Well done @pippajane so glad to know that you're on your way home. Good luck with your recovery. Elaine :x::x:

Polly 1

As Kim said nothing is as good as sleeping in your own bed. Take it easy :x::x:

crispy

That’s great news @pippajane . Enjoy being back in your own bed :x:

Gypsy

Lovely that you are getting home @pippajane. Here's to a good recovery. Love Gypsyxxx

mops

All the best @pippajane, home sweet home, take care of yourself :x::x:

KatieR

Thats the best news @pippajane ...but take it easy
Its so easy to over do things when you get home its so exciting
Keep in touch
Cath :x::x:

Bear G

So glad it’s all gone so well. Like you say, it’s thanks to a great team looking after you but it’s also because of your approach too.
I love the “new normal life” idea, it is the new normal!
Big hugs
Bear
:x::x:

dennis

Well ssid I feal the same if it wasn't for this forum I don't know how would have coped

Salgal

Take it easy @pippajane and nothing quite like your own bed 🛏 hugs :x::x::x:

palace1960

great news @pippajane you've done really well and as other have said there is nothing liked your own bed! here's to a good recovery cheers Ron :x::x:

steve707

Glad that all has gone well @pippajane, Can't beat your own bed no matter how well you are being looked after. Take a breather and rest now. :x::x::x:

determinedjoan

V well done 👍 u Pippa Jane; wishing u a steady & full recovery. All the v best :x:

DianeS

Best of luck with your recovery @pippajane, so pleased you are going home, it’s such a nice feeling ♥️♥️

Adnyl

Glad to see you're making such good progress :x::x:

pippajane

Good luck for tomorrow
I’ll be thinking of you :x::x:

Baxter2

Great news update @pippajane

I'm hoping that by now, you're home and looking forward to sleeping in your own bed! There's no feeling quite like it!

Lots of love

K💜💚💙❤️💛