Share your experiences and help shape the services we offer in the future. Click here to take part in our survey today.

Life with bowel cancer

Lawsey

Feature on cancer immunotherapy

In Science and Tech supplement of todays Observer. Refers to Keytruda - technicals of PD1 and T cells - I am sitting here pretending to understand it

Claireb1978

:D:D @Lawsey very funny!
i've read so much about immunotherapy that now i actually do find myself understanding some of it! like magic eye posters - if you look at it long enough you will see something!
but you don't need to understand - i'll summarise: it is like a new religion crusading through cancer treatment and hopefully it will save us all. i am obviously a blind convert ;)
Hallelujah :x:

Lawsey

Good morning @Claireb1978 and thanks your post definately says it how it is. Does not look like its the magic bullet. So far I have had surgery one come Dec 5th and i can understand its logic e.g cut it out. I read so much on the c subject but dont feel further forward. I do learn from this forum posts like yours. If you are at Harefield again shout as I am not far away. Promise I wont bring any reading
:x::x:

bettebette

Thanks for that pointer @Lawsey

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค“
@Claireb1978

Good wishes to you both :x::x: