Stage 4 bowel cancer

charleyb

Results

Another clear scan!!!!
We are so blessed and relieved. And that pesky cyst that I stressed about has disappeared!! All his bloods are completely normal, his liver is now back to normal after being upset thru chemo which is a relief.
Thankyou so much for all the support and messages, you guys are all amazing!!!! :x::x::x::x:

snowsister

There’s a big smile on my face now....
Thanks for sharing your fabulous news... keep up the good work!!!!
Love n hugs Karn πŸŒΌπŸ’•

HopsiFAP

Just seen this lovely @charleyb .. fantastic news πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ :x::x::x:

sweetcheeks

Woop woop, just what we all needed to hear πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚ @charleyb :x::x:

charleyb

Big love to each and everyone of you!! Keep on keeping on ❀️

Wendywood

Oh such good news.... big smiles from me :x::x:

eyeofthetiger

@charleyb Faberdabadoo! So happy to read this update, its made my day! :x::x::x:

El Ivan

Great news @charleyb πŸ˜ƒ

Globerry

Great news @ charleyb πŸ₯‡:x::x:

Sele2017

Oh such a great new@charleyb. Time to celebrate.:x:

abergirl

Hi @charleyb how are things? We have the dreaded colonoscopy on 4th February. .. i have got the jitters already.. me..not hubby though!!! He is just going with the flow!! We have gone from using Loperamide a lot to none at all..and his new best friend is now Laxido.I don't know if he is coming or going lol!! He is eating bigger meals..having tinned pears..I mash cauliflower into his potatoes cos he wouldn't eat it otherwise...and he is doing a lot more . Gets tired though..but he is 75. Do hope all still well with Charlie..I think.of you often.:x::x:

annie50C

Absolutely Great news @charleyb ! Xxx Annie :x::x:

EssexDan

Thats excellent news :x:

charleyb

Thankyou @annie50C and @EssexDan this was from November, we are due the next lot on the 4th Feb.....scanxiety has set in big time!!!!

Hi @abergirl we are ok thanks, in the dreaded scanxiety, bloods tomo and then scan next week!!! Scared!!!!
Charlie is really good tho, feels well so just got to keep everything crossed. His bowels are up and down too, and he definitely gets moments of constipation, but on the whole its manageable. Your hubby has done amazing.
We get our results on the 4th, and then colonoscopy is in feb. I`ll be thinking of you both and keep checking in to see how you both are :x::x::x:

SH39

That is fantastic news. So very pleased for you

charleyb
Quote from @SH39:
That is fantastic news. So very pleased for you

This is from November but thankyou, due next results in 2 weeks :x::x::x:

SH39

Fingers crossed for two weeks time. I’m sure all will be good

determinedjoan

🀞🀞🀞

abergirl

@charleyb everything crossed for you...I wll keep checking in too......as you say..all we can do is hope! Big girl pants on for sure! Mine are orange.πŸ˜‚

Ruth563

Everything crossed for you @charleyb