General Discussion

Sparkles

Glittery Bum!! 😱🀭

Hi Guys, I havent been on the Forum for a while, i needed a little space to gather my thoughts and digest the last few years and try to have days that i wasnt obsessing about cancer, which is ridiculously hard but anyway ..... Painting my nails this afternoon and getting into the xmas spirit πŸ™„ i went for quite glittery nail narvish, forgetting id taken a laxative that morning suddenly on completion of my nails my belly started to grumble, i span my head round and looked at my husband! He knew straight away what i was going to say and absolutely refused to come with me πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ (i was joking) ..... So ive been to the loo πŸ’© and guess what ..... I now have a glittery bottom πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™„ thats not the best part, not sure this will take off but i also have half a andrex loo roll stuck to my nails πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hmmm πŸ€” not sure i can pull off this look even if i try to make it look like santas beard 😜 Oh well im off to start my nails all over again πŸ€ͺ

george1960

Would be a different Xmas card original :x::x:

Gypsy

Truly something different @Sparkles . I dare you to post a pic! :x::x:

Sparkles

I wouldnt want to offend anyone by posting a glittery bum but i did find these nails πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ xx

Lirio345

Ha ha @Sparkles ......... you couldn’t make it up could you! Kim :x::x:

Polly 1

Best smile of the day @Sparkles :x::x:

Kareno62

Do you use handrex toilet paper 😜 :x:

Sparkles

Everything "sparkles" in my world 😜 you know that πŸ˜‰ xx

Hollyhock

I'm spending far too much time on the loo at the moment @Sparkles , glittery loo paper would at least make it feel a little more glamourous !

terri m

Can you actually buy glittery loo roll.. I love it😁😁. Where is it from :x::x::x:

Calleyh

Made me laugh! brilliant!

Baxter2

Ahhh, how I've missed you and your wonderful sense of humour on here @Sparkles! It's so lovely to see you popping back!

You certainly made me laugh!

Hope all is going well for you with your pretty sparkly redone nails!

Lots of love

KarenπŸ’šπŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’›

Sparkles

@terri m no im not sure its a thing πŸ˜” and awww @Baxter2 i may not be on the forum as regular but i think of you often :x::x:

Bear G

Happens to me every time I do my nails @Sparkles πŸ™ˆ
Good to hear from you & great you’re doing so well.
:x::x:

springer michelle

Now thats funny 🀣🀣

ElaineG

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that gave me a good laugh @Sparkles THANKS :x::x: