General Discussion

1234annie

Elf on shelf....

Forgive me if this causes any offence but I had to share. My son is so not fussed or amused by our elf I felt it was time for shock tactics....🤣

Karen17

@1234annie. Great to start the day with a smile. Can't wait to see what else Elf gets up to 😄

Bear G

How about a Pooh on a Tree?
I don’t have a Christmas tree as such, I have a Christmas Cactus instead - fairly festive
Xx

1234annie

Very festive @Bear G!! Glad the elf is bringing smiles. I have a a Grinch puppy too to share 😁

1234annie

1234annie

Bear G

Ha ha!

Karen17

These are great @1234annie and @Bear G. But Annie ... what's that hanging above the middle dog? !!! 😄

Gypsy

Wonderful, all of it! :x::x::x::x:

Gypsy

Are you all ready for Christmas?
‘Are you all ready for Christmas?’ is the question of the moment once again, booting out even the more usual exchanges about the weather. Must confess that the ‘all’ bit concerns me quite a lot as it implies a sort of ‘Premiere league’ of preparedness to be aspired to and I know I’ve never ever even come close to that. I was even asked the question in the CT scanner suite the other day. (Don’t you just love that word ‘suite’, conjuring up, as you are lying there, images of four poster beds, gold plated taps in the bathroom and maybe a spa in the hotel basement. What would I know, you don’t get any of that in the Travel Lodge! ‘Breathe in and hold your breath’….!).
My answer, as usual was, ‘no, well, maybe just a little bit’.
We have Fairy Glen in my neck of the woods (literally)! There is a connection, honestly! It is beloved by all the little people hereabouts and not a few of the big ones too. I dropped by this morning and delighted to find that there’s no need to ask them that big question. They’re more than ready so far as I can judge. Hopefully it will now spur me on to even greater efforts!

Gypsy

lilmil

Hahaha 😂🤣

lilmil

OMG @1234annie your dogs look soo adorable 🐶🐶🐶🎄

lilmil

Gypsy

What a great photo @lilmil . Such a cute cat!:x:

lilmil

She is only 8 months old and is loving her first christmas hehe 😻🎄 her name is Max we thought she was a boy! So Maxine/Max 😀💖💗 @Gypsy :x::x:

1234annie
Quote from @Karen17:
These are great @1234annie and @Bear G. But Annie ... what's that hanging above the middle dog? !!! 😄

Pompom Christmas pudding wreath 😄

1234annie
Quote from @lilmil:

Aaaahhh cute ❤

Clancy

@1234annie, your dogs are gorgeous, their outfits are proper TOWIE, and your elf is the naughtiest yet.:x::x:

Baxter2

Loving your doggies @1234annie 🐶🐶🐶

Karen💜💛💚💙❤️

1234annie
Quote from @Clancy:
@1234annie, your dogs are gorgeous, their outfits are proper TOWIE, and your elf is the naughtiest yet.

😀😀😀 they are Divas @Clancy they also think they are human ❤