Share your experiences and help shape the services we offer in the future. Click here to take part in our survey today.

Life with bowel cancer

Bridget55

Top tip. Warm boots for cold / neuropathy feet. Decathlon snow boots

www.decathlon.co.uk/...mens-snow-boots-dark-navy-id_8344

Have tried and tested various socks and Ugg Boots .. but these are brilliant for outdoors. £30 from Decathlon in navy or cream. They are really warm. Been to a couple of outdoor events and feet have kept really warm.

Bridget :x::x:

bexly33

Will try these @Bridget55. I still have neuropathy in hands and feet a year after finishing chemo. :x::x::x:

Clancy

Thanks @Bridget55, my go to warmers are sketches knitted boots and leg warmers, proper 80's throwbacks lol. Hope you are OK, we keep missing each other at Christies. Been for chemo today, hence I have got the chats, the dex.:x::x:

Bridget55
Quote from @Clancy:
Thanks @Bridget55, my go to warmers are sketches knitted boots and leg warmers, proper 80's throwbacks lol. Hope you are OK, we keep missing each other at Christies. Been for chemo today, hence I have got the chats, the dex.

Hi yes there Monday and Friday next week. Hopefully our paths will cross @Clancy. Hope chemo went ok. Xxx have a good weekend. Will check out sketchers.. ha leg warmers ! Remember them 1st time around :x::x: