Share your experiences and help shape the services we offer in the future. Click here to take part in our survey today.

Younger people with bowel cancer

Baxter2

Announcing the sad loss of Mum37

I've been in touch with @Mum37's husband and he would like me to announce her sad passing on the forum. I and a few others had the privilege of not just meeting Tamara but spending good times with her during our residential courses at Penny Brohn this year. We hold such fond memories. I'll use his words from his earlier Facebook post.

'I am terribly sad to say that in the early hours of this morning my darling wife Tamara passed away peacefully.

Tamara was the most amazing, generous, kind and loving wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend and will be sorely missed by all that knew her.

Rest in peace my darling, love you lots and lots.......and Olliepops xxx Jack xx'

Karen :x::x:

lynn collier

Oh very sad news yet another one condolences to her family :x::x:

Bear G

Thanks for letting us know Karen. My thoughts are with Tamara’s family.
:x::x:

Ally13

Very sad. Condolences to family. RIP

angepange

Oh no, this is terrible. Rest in peace Tamara. Such a cruel illness.:x::x:

KarenE

This is such sad news, condolences to her family :x::x:

Bridget55

Most upset to hear about this. We all became friends at the Penny Brohn centre in Bristol in the Summer and were privileged to have spent time with her. Such a lovely lady. I was touched as she and her husband Jack came to visit me on a chemo day at Christies whilst they were there and it was so nice to see her friendly face. I will remember her as being a very kind and thoughtful lady. Condolences to all her family. :x::x::x:

determinedjoan

Oh Karen, how terribly sad; I am so very sorry to read your post. Thank u for letting us know. We send our deepest sympathy to her family at this awful time :x:

Clancy

So very sad to read this post. Deepest sympathy to her family.:x::x:

Globerry

So sad to read this post.Deepest sympathy to her family :x::x:

springer michelle

So sad to read this :x::x:

nat

So so sad to read this. Taken far to young. Condolences to her family :x:

Gypsy

I too am so sad to read this. Sending condolences to Tamara's poor family. It is just awful.:x::x:

JulietheMeezermum

So sad and @Baxter2 Karen please pass on my condolences to her husband for me . :x::x:

jinnyp

So sad to read this @Baxter2 - this is a cruel disease, another lovely young life taken far too soon. Love and condolences to Tamara’s family xxx and those of you who knew her - it's so hard 💕

brighty08

Very hard to read this - I’m so sorry. Love to her husband and family. :x::x::x:

El Ivan

Very sad to read this. RIP. 🙁:x:

lorraine grant

very sad news to read and my condolences to the family. :x::x:

lilmil

So very sad to read. My thoughts are with her family and friends. 🕯💗

george1960

So so sad to read of another loss. Rest in peace and prays to all.

Highkaren

I’m heartbroken for another lovely sole lost to this disease and especially at this time of year. Fly high Tamara 💕