Share your experiences and help shape the services we offer in the future. Click here to take part in our survey today.

Life beyond bowel cancer

steve707

Some Christmas cheer CT Scan year 1.

Post chemo scan clear and year 1 scan done. CEA Roche scale 1.9 . Range (0.0 - 3.8 ) My letter came today. I am pleased to let you know that the recent CT scan that you have undergone is reassuring. There are two tiny little dots in segment 4 of your liver but these do not demonstrate any frank features of malignancy. We will be keeping an eye on these with further CT scans in the future. In the meantime, everything within the pelvis looks healthy and the lungs are also reassuring. Considering that they say I am at a high risk of reoccurrence. I will take this as goooooood news.Just need to find out now if this means scans at shorter intervals rather than waiting for year 2. All I can say is that this abstaining from alcohol may not have been so wise after all, need to top up with the liver pickling this Christmas with the prosecco. Wishing everyone a merry Christmas and a happy healthy new year.

Bridget55

Fantastic. Enjoy Christmas in your new home :x::x:

Jane39

Fantastic news @steve707 . Best wishes for an enjoyable Christmas :x::x:

annie50C

Fantastic news @steve707 enjoy Xmas now !! πŸŽ…πŸ»Xxx Annie :x::x:

palace1960

nice one @steve707 have a great Christmas - cheers Ron

mem

Really good news @steve707! Have a fab Christmas :x::x:

abergirl

Fabulous @ steve707 enjoy the pickles lol!!!

Salgal

Woop πŸ™Œ really good news, best wishes :x::x:

Lizalou

Lovely news @steve707 . Enjoy your Christmas :x:

sweetcheeks

Fabulous @steve707 , Merry Christmas :x::x:

springer michelle

Very good. Get some booze down you for xmas. :x::x:

bexly33

Good news @ steve707 and so pleased for you. Hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas. All the best for another year. πŸ€— xxx. πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸŽ…

steve707

Thanks@Catherine Blakeney Have a wonderful Christmas. :x::x::x:

DianeS

Brilliant news @steve707 sonpleased for you. Wishing you a wonderful
Christmas :x::x::x::x:

steve707

Thanks @DianeS, Have a wonderful Christmas. Love and best wishes.:x::x::x:

GD62

Hello @steve707

Loved reading your news... marvellous...keep going :)

steve707

Thanks @GD62. Hope you are having a lovely Christmas.

Kate M

Hi @ steve707 just read your good news. Hope your Christmas has been great and best wishes for 2019. KateM