Stage 4 bowel cancer

GWA1974

My Dad has passed away

Sadly my Dad lost his battle at 3.50am on 2nd January. I held his hand as he took his last breath...he passed gently in comparison to how aggressive his 6 month cancer journey had been.
I would like to say thanks to this wonderful forum for your help and support...You made a difficult time less lonely.
My world feels less colourful with Dad in it and I still can't believe he has gone.
:x::x::x::x::x:

Gypsy

@GWA1974 . Thinking of you at this very sad time. May your lovely Dad rest in peace. I know words are inadequate just now. Love Gypsyxx

angepange

I am so sorry to read this this morning @GWA1974 . God bless your family and may your lovely Dad rest peacefully.:x::x::x:

Lawsey

Dear @GWA1974 my strengh to you.Your dad knows you were there for him
So sorry
:x::x::x::x:

terri m

Thinking of you & your family. Love & strength to you :x::x::x::x::x::x:

Jane39

Dear @GWA1974 . Deepest condolences at this sad time . Take care :x::x::x:

determinedjoan

Dear @GWA1974, I am so v sorry for ur great loss; may ur dearest Dad rest in peace & love.
I hope in time it will be of some comfort to u to know that you weee a wonderful, supportive & loving daughter to him & were at his beside til the end.
I hope that u & ur Mum will be able to get some rest & peace . Thinking of u & sending love šŸ’— , hugs šŸ¤— & healing vibes @ this horrible, difficult & stressful time :x:

Clancy

@GWA1974, my sincerest condolences, sending love to you and your family.:x::x:

cant believe it

So sorry to read this, sending my deepest condolences to you and your family :x::x:

MrsMoors

So sorry to read this xx huge hugs

sweetcheeks

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss @GWA1974 , lots of love :x::x:

GD62

Hi @GWA1974 very sorry to read about your loss, condolences :x:

Tiffany

@GWA1974

I'm so sorry to read this news. Thinking of you and your family through these hard times. Lots of love Tiffany :x::x:

nat

So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family at a difficult time :x:

GWA1974

Thank you everyone for your thoughts...I forgot to mention that two days before he died Dad decided to donate his corneas, so we arranged for this to happen. He wanted to donate more but sadly chemo prevented that.
He was generous to the end and beyond...which gives us some comfort :x::x::x::x:

Wren17

So sorry for your loss, sending you lots love at this most difficult time :x::x:

lilmil

So sorry for your loss. :x::x:

bettebette

@GWA1974 I have just seen your update, it is marvellous that your dad was able to offer his corneas; as you say generous to the end. With love :x:

Pugh

So lovely you could be with your Dad.
Deep Condolences ā¤

Janis

Just back on forum after a few weeks away and I am so sorry to read about your dad @GWA1974 . Glad you could be with him. ā¤ļø

george1960

Our condolences to you and your family our thought are with you.
:x::x::x: