Share your top tops on diet + lifestyle for our new booklet.
Find out more here.

Life with bowel cancer

DianeS

Scanxiety

Scanxiety for me this morning, on my way for CT and PETCT. I know there are others due this month, so I pray for good results for all of us. Love and very best wishes Diane β™₯️:x::x::x::x:

Jon-T

I hope every thing went ok.
Jon

GD62

Good luck @DianeS me next week :x::x::x:

Lawsey

Dear @DianeS and @Karen17 and @GD62 @ElaineG and all awaiting scans and scan results - all crossed for them being clear and enjoying relief and worry free days

annie50C

Hope all goes ok ! Thinking of you Best wishes xx annie :x::x::x::x:

Karen17

@DianeS @terri m @Lawsey
Hoping to start a trend for everyone this year. CT scan result yesterday showed no evidence of cancer and CEA <1 πŸ˜„ Review in 6 months. So relieved! Fingers crossed for everyone facing uncertainty at the moment and thank you for all the support and information this forum provides :x::x:

terri m
Quote from @Karen17:
@DianeS @terri m @Lawsey
Hoping to start a trend for everyone this year. CT scan result yesterday showed no evidence of cancer and CEA <1 πŸ˜„ Review in 6 months. So relieved! Fingers crossed for everyone facing uncertainty at the moment and thank you for all the support and information this forum provides

Great news @Karen17 . I did wonder how you got on . :x::x::x::x:

Lirio345

Brilliant news @Karen17! Kim :x::x:

charleyb
Quote from @Karen17:
@DianeS @terri m @Lawsey
Hoping to start a trend for everyone this year. CT scan result yesterday showed no evidence of cancer and CEA <1 πŸ˜„ Review in 6 months. So relieved! Fingers crossed for everyone facing uncertainty at the moment and thank you for all the support and information this forum provides

Amazing so happy for you @Karen17 :x::x:

bettebette
Quote from @Karen17:
@DianeS @terri m @Lawsey

Great news @Karen17 😊 Have a great new year! :x:

mem

Fantastic news @Karen17 ☺️🎊:x::x:

Salgal

Fabulous news @Karen17 so happy for you. I really hope you have started a trend I’m coming towards the end of my mop up chemo πŸ™ˆ I live in hope :x::x::x:

DianeS

So pleased for you @Karen17 it’s wonderful to hear positive news. :x::x::x::x::x:

annie50C

Fantastic @Karen17 !!! So happy for you ! Xxxx Annie :x::x::x:

DianeS

@Karen17 no problem :x::x::x::x::x::x::x:

Polly 1

Great news on your profile @Lady GT :x::x:

determinedjoan

Fantastic news @Karen17 ! V well done πŸ‘ u ! :x:

Karen17

Thanks @determinedjoan. Good to hear your 2nd session went ahead on Monday and your wbc behaved! :x::x: