Share your experiences and help shape the services we offer in the future. Click here to take part in our survey today.

Life with bowel cancer

DianeS

Scanxiety

Scanxiety for me this morning, on my way for CT and PETCT. I know there are others due this month, so I pray for good results for all of us. Love and very best wishes Diane ♥️:x::x::x::x:

terri m
Quote from @Karen17:
Hope all went well today @DianeS. I get my results tomorrow for CT scan from December 😫 Good luck to everyone waiting for results

Good luck with your scan @Karen17 . I am just reading my diet plan before my colonoscopy.. Am I allowed chocolate? Lol :x::x::x:

Karen17

Now that's a good question @terri m !!! 😄

Jon-T

I hope every thing went ok.
Jon

GD62

Good luck @DianeS me next week :x::x::x:

Lawsey

Dear @DianeS and @Karen17 and @GD62 @ElaineG and all awaiting scans and scan results - all crossed for them being clear and enjoying relief and worry free days

annie50C

Hope all goes ok ! Thinking of you Best wishes xx annie :x::x::x::x:

Karen17

@DianeS @terri m @Lawsey
Hoping to start a trend for everyone this year. CT scan result yesterday showed no evidence of cancer and CEA <1 😄 Review in 6 months. So relieved! Fingers crossed for everyone facing uncertainty at the moment and thank you for all the support and information this forum provides :x::x:

terri m
Quote from @Karen17:
@DianeS @terri m @Lawsey
Hoping to start a trend for everyone this year. CT scan result yesterday showed no evidence of cancer and CEA <1 😄 Review in 6 months. So relieved! Fingers crossed for everyone facing uncertainty at the moment and thank you for all the support and information this forum provides

Great news @Karen17 . I did wonder how you got on . :x::x::x::x:

Lirio345

Brilliant news @Karen17! Kim :x::x:

charleyb
Quote from @Karen17:
@DianeS @terri m @Lawsey
Hoping to start a trend for everyone this year. CT scan result yesterday showed no evidence of cancer and CEA <1 😄 Review in 6 months. So relieved! Fingers crossed for everyone facing uncertainty at the moment and thank you for all the support and information this forum provides

Amazing so happy for you @Karen17 :x::x:

bettebette
Quote from @Karen17:
@DianeS @terri m @Lawsey

Great news @Karen17 😊 Have a great new year! :x:

mem

Fantastic news @Karen17 ☺️🎊:x::x:

Salgal

Fabulous news @Karen17 so happy for you. I really hope you have started a trend I’m coming towards the end of my mop up chemo 🙈 I live in hope :x::x::x:

DianeS

So pleased for you @Karen17 it’s wonderful to hear positive news. :x::x::x::x::x:

annie50C

Fantastic @Karen17 !!! So happy for you ! Xxxx Annie :x::x::x:

DianeS

@Karen17 no problem :x::x::x::x::x::x::x: