Share your experiences and help shape the services we offer in the future. Click here to take part in our survey today.

Stage 4 bowel cancer

caerwent

Five Years Stage 4

For anyone looking for some hope - 2nd Jan marked my 5 year mark from stage 4 diagnosis. It has been a rollercoaster ride but I am still here.

Thanks to all on the site (especially those that helped me through the first dark days of diagnosis).

I don't post often now but check in now and again. This site is a fantastic support and information resource for everyone challenged with a cancer diagnosis.

Here's to the next 5 years.......................................

Lirio345

Fantastic news @caerwent, enjoy your trip to the Spanish mountains! Take very good care, Kim :x::x:

terri m

This is great news @caerwent .. Fantastic for all the people on here facing uncertainty & reocurrance . enjoy you lovely retreat :x::x::x:

charleyb

Amazing!!! thankyou for posting!! :x::x::x:

mem

Fantastic news @caerwent! Thankyou for sharing with us. I'll be joining the club next month too ☺️ :x::x:

bettebette

Well done @caerwent! Have a great Spanish retreat 😀👍🏻🌟

Lizalou

Great news @caerwent , thanks for taking the time to update us.

Have things been straightforward for you since your last update or have you met lots of obstacles along the way?

xSazx

Wonderful news. :x:

determinedjoan

Congratulations @caerwent ; have a v well deserved & lovely holiday.Thanx 4 sharing this brill news :x:

Chelts

I pray that we can all achieve this level of survival.
Well done you!

Diane Marie

Brilliant news well done. Thanks for sharing :x::x:

Baxter2

Brilliant post @caerwent

Well done you and here's to the next 5 years!

Lots of love

Karen💚💛💜💙❤️

waiteh

We have just started the journey. So wonderful that you have had such a wonderful result. Enjoy and be happy and thanks for sharing hope :x:

GD62

Marvellous news @caerwent hugs :x:

TeaBag

Thats wonderful news, gives such hope to the rest of us. Thanks for posting

Wren17

Wonderful news @caerwent, enjoy your spanish retreat :x::x:

Jorton

Great news @caerwent

alicemc

Such amazing news! Gives us all hope :x::x:

El Ivan

Great to see you again @caerwent . Congratulations and here’s to the next 5 😃.

Evans

Fantastic news, so pleased for you. Brilliant. Hope you are having a wonderful time at the retreat. I agree about this site being really supportive too. Take care :x: