Share your experiences and help shape the services we offer in the future. Click here to take part in our survey today.

Stage 4 bowel cancer

HH79

KenC - sad news

Hello all

So very sorry to share KenC died a couple of weeks before Christmas. He had such a strong spirit and certainly defied his grumpy Oncologist. I used to enjoy his posts and all he did to keep well during Cancer battle, he really was inspiring, kind and helpful to so many. Thoughts are with his wife and family. Sheila wrote he had a rapid decline but did not suffer and died peacefully at home. Rest in peace Ken.
Love to all.
Helen :x::x:

Lirio345

I am so very sorry to hear this @HH79, thank you for letting us know, Kim :x::x:

Polly 1

Sad news :x::x:

Baxter2

I'm so very sorry to read this sad news about @KenC.

Thinking of Ken and his wife and family. He seemed such a helpful and gentle guy. So sad. .

Karen💚💛💜💙❤️

bettebette

So sorry to read this news @KenC Deepest sympathies to his wife and family. RIP Ken.

Bridget55

So sorry to read this news @HH79 and thanks for sharing. He certainly pushed a lot of doors to pursue treatment options. Condolences to his family. :x::x:

mem

Such sad news. Thankyou for letting us know Helen xx.

Gypsy

More sad news. Condolences to his wife and family. :x::x::x::x::x:

Diane Marie

Sorry to read this. Hugs and love to his family :x::x::x:

terri m

So sorry to hear news about @KenC . thoughts with his wife & family. :x::x::x:

PollyM

Very sorry to hear the news about KenC. He was an inspirational man. He fought against this vile disease with grace and passion. Condolences to his family. :x::x::x:

Wren17

So sorry to read this sad news about KenC, thank you for letting us know @HH79 . Glad hear he did not suffer at the end :x::x:

george1960

So so sorry to hear of yet another loss to this disease. Sending loves, hugs :x::x::x::x:

Lizalou

I'm so sorry to hear this, Ken always seemed so brave and determined. My thoughts are with his wife and family at thus awful time.

Freckles50

My condolences to Ken’s loved ones. :x::x:

Lawsey

Such a lovely man and a communicator and very giving. I am very sad that he is no longer with us

DianeS

So very sad to hear of the passing of @KenC . Thank you for letting us know @HH79, my thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP dear Ken :x::x::x::x::x::x:

Hollyhock

Oh no, this is so sad. Sending love a strength to @KenC family and friends :x::x::x::x:

angepange

Oh no. Love to Ken’s family :x::x:

GD62

So sorry to read this news about @KenC RIP condolences to his family and nearest :x:

Highkaren

Such sad news another of our friends has left us. free from this disease fly high @KenC and much love and thoughts with the family