Younger people with bowel cancer

Bridget55

Goodbye Tamara(mum37)Funeral Friday 11th Jan

Acknowledging farewell to a gorgeous young lady who a few of us were privileged to meet at the Penny Brohn residential courses last year. Especially in our thoughts Tamara tomorrow for you and your family. Xxx

Lawsey

Very sad - this is a very cruel disease - thank you for posting such a beautiful picture

Lirio345

Thank you for sharing this @Bridget55, much love to Tamara’s family, Kim :x::x:

bettebette

A lovely photograph @Bridget55
Sending my condolences to Tamara’s family. Rest in Peace.

Lizalou

I will be thinking of Tamara and her family tomorrow. Thinking too of her Penny Brohn friends.

Freckles50

A lovely photo of a beautiful young woman. My thoughts go to Tamara’s family and friends :x::x:

ElaineG

I didn’t know or had never met Tamara but I just want to add my condolences for the loss of such a lovely young woman. So cruel. Sending love & prayers to her family & friends 💕💕🙏🙏

nat

Lovely picture and a sad loss of someone so young. My thoughts are with her family :x::x:

DianeS

So sad to read this @Bridget55, and sorry for her family and friends, and all of you who have met her at Penny Brohn. Lovely photograph, love to you all :x::x::x::x:

GD62

Very sad to read this news, but thanks @Bridget55 , condolences to her family and nearest :x:

lynn collier

So so very sad my heart goes to all the family :x::x::x::x:

lola14

Sad to hear this. Sending love to get family x 💔💖

Missi

RIP Tamara :x:

AMM31

@Bridget55 What a lovely picture. So very sad. RIP.
Condolences to family.
:x:

Sandy10

So sad @Bridget55. Thoughts with her family. Cruel disease :x:

1234annie

😢

angepange

This is so sad. Love to all @Mum37 family and friends.:x::x:

palace1960

This is very sad news, my thoughts are with her family :x:

Highkaren

@Mum37 I’m so saddened by the news big hugs and thoughts for the family 💕

Hollyhock

Oh this is so sad. How tragic that that poor little boy has had to say goodbye to his mum at such a young age. RIP @Mum37 , love and strength to all Tamara's loved ones :x::x::x::x:

KatieR

What dreadful news My sincere sympathy to her family I reall hoped and prayed that that little lad would not lose his Mummy
Cath :x: