Share your experiences and help shape the services we offer in the future. Click here to take part in our survey today.

Younger people with bowel cancer

Bridget55

Goodbye Tamara(mum37)Funeral Friday 11th Jan

Acknowledging farewell to a gorgeous young lady who a few of us were privileged to meet at the Penny Brohn residential courses last year. Especially in our thoughts Tamara tomorrow for you and your family. Xxx

Lawsey

Very sad - this is a very cruel disease - thank you for posting such a beautiful picture

Lirio345

Thank you for sharing this @Bridget55, much love to Tamara’s family, Kim :x::x:

bettebette

A lovely photograph @Bridget55
Sending my condolences to Tamara’s family. Rest in Peace.

Lizalou

I will be thinking of Tamara and her family tomorrow. Thinking too of her Penny Brohn friends.

Freckles50

A lovely photo of a beautiful young woman. My thoughts go to Tamara’s family and friends :x::x:

ElaineG

I didn’t know or had never met Tamara but I just want to add my condolences for the loss of such a lovely young woman. So cruel. Sending love & prayers to her family & friends 💕💕🙏🙏

nat

Lovely picture and a sad loss of someone so young. My thoughts are with her family :x::x:

DianeS

So sad to read this @Bridget55, and sorry for her family and friends, and all of you who have met her at Penny Brohn. Lovely photograph, love to you all :x::x::x::x:

GD62

Very sad to read this news, but thanks @Bridget55 , condolences to her family and nearest :x:

lynn collier

So so very sad my heart goes to all the family :x::x::x::x:

lola14

Sad to hear this. Sending love to get family x 💔💖

Missi

RIP Tamara :x:

Ally13

@Bridget55 What a lovely picture. So very sad. RIP.
Condolences to family.
:x:

Sandy10

So sad @Bridget55. Thoughts with her family. Cruel disease :x:

1234annie

😢

angepange

This is so sad. Love to all @Mum37 family and friends.:x::x:

palace1960

This is very sad news, my thoughts are with her family :x:

Highkaren

@Mum37 I’m so saddened by the news big hugs and thoughts for the family 💕

Hollyhock

Oh this is so sad. How tragic that that poor little boy has had to say goodbye to his mum at such a young age. RIP @Mum37 , love and strength to all Tamara's loved ones :x::x::x::x:

KatieR

What dreadful news My sincere sympathy to her family I reall hoped and prayed that that little lad would not lose his Mummy
Cath :x: