Share your experiences and help shape the services we offer in the future. Click here to take part in our survey today.

Life with bowel cancer

DianeS

Scan results today

I feel very sad reading some of the posts tonight, especially those where members have lost their loved ones.
My post therefore doesn’t feel appropriate, but I would like to encourage others going through various surgeries, and tests etc.
Having managed to contain my anxiety enough to walk into the oncologists room, he told me the good news that my scans showed no evidence of disease.
This forum keeps us all going, and I hope by me sharing this, some of you may feel comforted by it.
Good luck to anyone else waiting for results, lots of love to you all as always.
Diane :x::x::x::x::x:

ElaineG

@DianeS great news, good to read a positive post after the very sad posts recently. :x::x:

mem

Fantastic news @DianeS ☺️💕 :x::x::x:

bettebette

Great news @DianeS 🎇 🎆 😊
Everyone loves a good news post while feeling sad for the less happy news.

determinedjoan

Thrilled 4 u @DianeS; v well done 👍 u; keep up the good work & enjoy ur richly deserved celebrations :x:

El Ivan

Fantastic news @DianeS 😃 :x::x:

xSazx

So pleased for you @DianeS. Really put a smile back on my face after all the recent sad news. :x:

Lizalou

Really pleased for you @DianeS .:x::x:

Lawsey

@DianeS Good on you - its a relief and you must enjoy :x::x::x::x:

Daisy1

Amazing to read this! So pleased for you :) :x::x:

Clancy

@DianeS, delighted to read your news, long may it continue.:x::x:

milo

Brilliant news ....enjoy :x::x:

Pam

Hi @DianeS, great news so pleased :x::x:

palace1960

Great news @DianeS really pleased for you - best wishes Ron :x::x:

Sandy10

Great news @DianeS. Really pleased for you :x::x:

desiderata

Thats great news @DianeS :) :x::x:

kitti

That's really good news @DianeS sending hugs :x::x::x:

Gypsy

Fantastic news @DianeS.:x::x::x::x:

Susie15

Great news @DianeS long may it continue :x:

1234annie

Amazing news @DianeS
For a lady who's had recurrance and survived it's really improtant you share your good news. We all need hope ❤

Rob Richardson

Great news to hear @DianeS. Posetive posts definitely give me hope and drive for my upcoming treatment. Best wishes to all. 😊