Share your experiences and help shape the services we offer in the future. Click here to take part in our survey today.

Bowel cancer treatment and side effects

terri m

Colonoscopy results

Hi all
I am pleased to say that my colonoscopy, was all clear of any polyps.. The anastomotic stricture required dilating to proceed with the scope...But I am glad that the next one will be in 3 years yay!!! After the procedure my surgeon had my bloods done again for CEA.. Which I thought was very thorough.. I did say to him whats the best diet I can stick to then? He replied "Fish& Red wine" πŸ˜‚
I can relax & skeep well tonight..
Good luck to all of you who have scans ,& further treatment in the near future... Thank you for this fabulous forum :x::x::x::x:

Karen17

Fantastic news @terri m. "Anastomotic stricture required dilating" sounds daunting but assume it was ok? Enjoy your fish and red wine πŸ·πŸ˜„:x::x:

charleyb

Great news @terri m , i`ll tell my husband that is the recommended diet he will be very pleased ;) :x::x:

island girl

@terri m fab news, gosh fish & red wine sounds great πŸ˜‹:x::x:

Lirio345

Wonderful news @terri m, enjoy your fish and red wine πŸ˜€, Kim :x::x:

Lizalou

Great news @terri m It's good to have the definite reassurance of a colonoscopy in spite of the nasty prep. Enjoy your celebratory wine!

KarenE

Brilliant news @terri m :x::x:

Baxter2

Oh wow! Amazing news @terri m

Enjoy your fish and wine!

KarenπŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™β€οΈ

steve707

Fantastic news @terri m. Not to much wine tonight.:x::x::x::x:

Pam

Wonderful news @terri m :x::x:

xSazx

Great newsπŸ₯‚ :x:

Salgal

A gastric news @terri m so please feel you, ow time to fill your boobs with fish and wine πŸ˜‚ :x::x:

bettebette

Excellent news @terri m, here’s to you
🍷 🍾 πŸ₯‚

abergirl

Marvellous! :x::x:

1234annie

Brilliant news!! Like that diet @terri m !!
I'm becoming more convinced it's a virus that causes this so it can't be wine πŸ˜€

GD62

Marvellous news @terri m :) :x:

Rob Richardson

Great diet advice from surgeon @terri m, that's definitely something for me to look towards post treatment ha. Brilliant results for you and well done. 😊

Chelts

Great result @terri m ! Although I think I'll stick to fish and chips, Surely wine makes the chips soggy? :D