General Discussion

greyhound gal

Book mark

This is a question about the site. Is there a way of bookmarking someone's reply, to me or someone else, so you can refer to it later? Some of the information is so useful, and I think to myself "I'll remember that for later", but then have trouble finding it again!
I am not very tech savvy, and I could ask the teenagers but thought I'd try and find out for myself!
Thank you,
Wendy :x::x:

Polly 1

You can 'like' it by clicking on the heart bottom right of the topic/top right of the reply. Then if you look at the top of the page under your name you will see 'my topics' 'commented topics ' and 'liked topics' and it will appear under liked topics @greyhound gal - at least I think that's how it works!

greyhound gal

Thank you @Polly 1 ! It worked when I clicked on the heart on the topic, but doesn't seem to on a reply?
Wendy :x::x:

Polly 1

Ah I see - looks like you are right

mem

Hi @greyhound gal. I’m not sure if this will be possible but will ask/ tag @Richard Staff (Support and Information) for his thoughts on ‘liking’ specific comments (rather than threads) for them to be saved into personal ‘liked comments’ :x::x:

Richard Staff (Support and Information)

Hi @greyhound gal @mem

I'll see if we can do anything about this, or at least build a 'liked comments' section into future improvements to the community as I definitely think that would be helpful.

In the meantime, it's not perfect, but if you 'like' the topic and then also 'like' the comment, if you return to the topic you can at least scroll down until you see the red heart symbol standing out.

Thanks, Richard