Share your top tops on diet + lifestyle for our new booklet.
Find out more here.

Wellness during and after treatment

lilmil

Friendly face! πŸ˜€

Just got given a book to read about bowel control and opend it up to see your smiley face @Bear G πŸ˜€πŸ’™.

Ps my reversal went well thank goodness. In a lot of pain but the lovely nurse's are on it!
Should be home by Monday all being well. Xx πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ˜€πŸ’©

Bear G

Ha ha! You can’t escape me @lilmil !!
Glad the reversal has gone well and fingers crossed they can boost your pain meds so you can get a good nights sleep.
Big hugs
Bear
:x::x:

Pugh

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

determinedjoan

V well done πŸ‘ u @lilmil ; do hope medics can quickly get pain under control soon & u can get a good night’s sleep and rest.
All the v best for a steady & full recovery & home 🏑 by Monday :x:

island girl

@lilmil , big healing hug πŸ€— hope you can get pain relief & good night sleep. Roll on Monday fingers crossed 🀞 you get home, lots love :x::x:

george1960

Well done.

annie50C

Hope you feel better soon @lilmil we'll done., Lots of love Annie :x::x::x:

Gypsy

Wishing you gentle healing and sending hugs @lilmil. That's such a nice, smiley photo of our favourite Bear- bound to make anyone feel better!! Love Gypsyxx

SariDaffs

Hello @lilmilπŸ˜€ I have just read all your profile and seen that you have exactly the same history as me and the same outcomes. I am a bit ahead of you (reversal in Nov 18). Good luck with your recovery and perhaps catch up on progressπŸ˜€!! Sarah :x::x:

eve66

Sending gentle hugs , and praying once the pain is under control you will feel much more comfortable .

cyclingjohnny

big hugs and a quick recovery. john