General Discussion

Bear G

Fab news from the scan

Almost 6 years from being diagnosed with stage 4 bowel cancer my latest CT is clear!!

Happy, gobsmacked, elated ...

Im taking a 3 month break from chemo and 6 months to my next scan! This’ll allow my body to recover and I’ll be able to enjoy all the fun stuff - the party in April, New York in May and Asia in June.

I need to stress that I’m not ‘cured’, but the cancer is well and truly under control, which is amazing!

Beating bowel cancer every day!!!

Big hugs
Bear
Xx

bogongbelle

What fantastic news, @Bear G! Your journey and results give those of us with similar diagnoses hope for a future free of chemo and illness. Grab those travel plans and run with them! I, for one, will be vicariously enjoying your new memories with you. 🥇🍾 😀

lottie77

Amazing news :x:

Sandy10

Fantastic news @Bear G enjoy the travelling. :x::x:

Ange1974

Just brilliant news @Bear G enjoy your chemo break ❤️

stumpycurlz

I’m so pleased for you! YAY!! Relish the break and travel! 🎉👏🏻👍

matilda

Such a good news! Enjoy your traveling and chemo break!☀️💙

Artizanne

That's tremendous news! I'm so happy for you! You're such a great support to all of us on here, you really deserve this great break! Have a wonderful time on your travels. Stay safe and enjoy! God bless. :x:

susu

sooo happy for you. Enjoy

Mistyalpine

That's amazingly good news... Well done !!!🌺

palace1960

Brilliant news Steve @Bear G you are such great support to us on the forum and a real inspiration I'm really pleased for you. Enjoy your travels mate! Best wishes Ron

Ninatoo

Wonderful news @Bear G ! Congratulations to you!

Seashells

Fabulous news @Bear G - what an inspiration you are :x:

maureen.s

Fantastic result Bear :x:

EssexDan

Wow that's great news. :x:

LWJ81

Great news @Bear G :x::x::x::x:

Rachel

Excellent news and enjoy the Chemo break and your travels. :x:

fireblade401

Amazing news

brighty08

Fantastic news!! So pleased for you. :x::x:

mikey83

Amazing news @Bear G have a great time away

Mikey :x:

crispy

That is such good news @Bear G ! You are an inspiration. Enjoy all those travels and hope to see you at the party 🥳 :x::x::x: