General Discussion

george1960

Has anyone had problems with puss after having APR

Hi everyone. Had the operation mid last year but recently bum has been sore so I called 111 and had to go to see a doctor at primary center the doctor examined me , said you have a nasty skin infection of the bum said we can go two ways I send you home with antibiotics or you will need a stay giving you a drip in the vein. But said call back if it gets worse.
Last night the junk that came out woke me up at 5am and the smell awful.
Tried to get to speak to him cannot do so rang go for house call hopefully he will send me back to hospital direct to ambulatory ward rather than faff about.

Thank god it's a nice day washing out very early this morning.

Thanks

George :x::x::x:

determinedjoan

Sooo sorry @george1960 ; do hope it all gets sorted out & u feel much better soon. Thinking of u & sending love πŸ’— & hugs πŸ€— :x:

lola14

I feel for you @george1960. I had APR and had this but different area from you. Needs attended to, so hope all goes well for you. Linda :x:

penjay1902

Hope you manage to get things sorted @george1960 . Thinking of you.:x:

Gypsy

Thinking of you @george1960. This nasty infection needs to be treated and antibiotics intravenously would hit it hardest and quickest I expect. Rotten for you, I'm sorry, HUGS! :x::x:

bettebette

Sorry to hear about this @george1960. I think I would go for the intravenous antibiotics too (as @Gypsy says).
Hope you feel better soon :x::x:

Baxter2

Oh gosh @george1960, this sounds pretty horrible for you! I would think a little spell in hospital on iv antibiotics would be a good way forward and also an opportunity for the nurses to directly observe and to dress the area appropriately. You mentioned in your post, the doctor said to call back if it got worse? Perhaps give him a call or leave a message for him?

Hope things improve soon!

Lots of love

KarenπŸ’šβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œ

george1960

Thanks all taken into hospital yesterday, minor operation to follow soon.
Thanks as always
Going to have a break for a while so see you all soon :x::x::x:

determinedjoan

Thinking of u @george1960 & sending love πŸ’— , hugs πŸ€— & healing vibes. V best of luck with op :x:

Baxter2

I'm glad you're in hospital @george1960

I'm sure they'll get you sorted out!

Let us know how things go if you can?

Lots of love

KarenπŸ’œπŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’š

bettebette

Hello @george1960 I hope you are being looked after well and recovering. Best wishes :x::x:

penjay1902

Hope you are doing ok @george1960. Very best wishes :x::x:

angelj

Hi @george1960 that sounds awful so sorry you’re having this problem, I hope you sorted soon :x::x:

george1960

It's one of those thing that happen sometimes to People usually to me. If a cold will go around I will get flu or anaemia. Went all my life without getting chicken pox but at the age 33 my wonderful handsome nephew I got chicken pox and shingles directly after Brilliant wouldn't change a day. xxxx love em all to bits and more. :x::x::x::x:

bizzy bea

Best of luck @george1960. I wish you well and quickly too!!! :x: