General discussion

LWJ81

Scared beyond belief. Update Relief.

Hi

I just had a call back from my colorectal nurse with results of my CT scan. I was in a state of panic and after my stage 1 diagnosis last year hoped all would be straightforward with my follow up scan.

She just called me to say that there was a small focal abnormality on my liver they are going to arrange a liver MRI ASAP.

I'm terrified. Especially after being diagnosed at stage 1.

Help and reassurance needed desperately.

:x::x::x::x:

LWJ81

Hi @Catt79,

Thank you for your message. I did read your profile earlier after doing a search as its quite unusual to hear of someone who is stage 1 to get a recurrence.
I'm so glad that you are curable.
It's so scary, the last thing I expected to be told of an abnormality. I known it could be benign but after everything else it's hard not to worry. I'm trying to be normal in front of the children but keep looking at my baby especially and feeling tearful.
Thanks again for your reply and good luck with your surgery :x::x::x:

LWJ81

Hi!

Just an update from me.
I just had a call from the colorectal nurse saying that my liver MRI is all clear.
Relief doesn't come close.
Thank you so much for the support last week
:x::x::x::x:

Lizalou

Great news, so pleased for you @LWJ81

But stories like yours show that these tests are mainly just to rule out anything nasty. Worst case scenario, it's been caught early. More likely, just an anomaly.
Doesn't stop us panicking though! :x:

Polly 1

Great news @LWJ81 :x::x:

island girl

@LWJ81 , fantastic news πŸ₯³ :x::x::x:

Hans

@LWJ81 phew sweetness!! Great news =

KarenE

I am so happy for you @LWJ81 :x::x::x:

bettebette

Good news at @LWJ81 😊

Gypsy

Great to read this @LWJ81! :x::x:

Baxter2

Amazing news!

KarenπŸ’œπŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’š

cyclingjohnny

wonderful news, great to read, all the best for the future. cheers john. :x::x::x:

annie50C

Fantastic news @LWJ81 !!! It just shows initial scans can be wrong .. lovely news xxx Annie :x::x:

jj

Great news and relief I bet @LWJ81

xSazx

So pleased for you 😁. :x:

LWJ81

Thank you @jj and @xSazx :x::x::x::x: