General Discussion

EssexDan

Pets... lets see them.

My boy.. Rudy the Speagle.

greyhound gal

This is Romeo, doing one of the things he’s best at! Sleeping 💤
:x::x:

Chelts

I’ve asked the oncologist for a copy of my PET scan, but not got it yet.

mem

Ahh, these pics are all gorgeous! :x::x:

Gypsy

@Chelts, really! I expect a picture of something furry from you now, even if it is only your teddy bear!!

greyhound gal

@Chelts!!! But the sad thing is I had to reread your message 🤪 :x::x:

Chelts
Quote from @Gypsy:
@Chelts, really! I expect a picture of something furry from you now, even if it is only your teddy bear!!

Here you go. These are the furry @%^*(tumours) that the farmer (oncologist) is trying to wipe out with his ferrets (chemo)
[img]

Purple kangaroo

Little Betsy in a 'crack of sunlight xx

KatieR

Ive just rooted through this whole post to see your purple kangaroo .....time 4 bed
Cath :x::x:

Gypsy

@Chelts , I knew this is what you would do! Lovely bunnies and up here, food for eagles, buzzards and foxes and the like.

mem

Not sure about your analogy @Chelts and on such a lovely thread too. But each to their own I suppose.

jandals

Fox on the trampoline last week...bit too fast to see his face!

Sparkles

Just love this thread .... Never fails to make me smile :x::x:

Baxter2

My little Poppy pup now 5 months old lying on the flower (and weed) bed! 🥰
I know, I know, the hairdo is my doing. Her dad hates it so I've now trimmed her fringe!

Catt79

My gorgeous Archie. We have three cats but he is totally loyal to me ❤️

Rachy1983

Morning everyone from Lexi

HappyAtom

This is Scully (named after Vin Scully, Dodgers Baseball commentator). Like @Catt79 I have three cats (all bengals), but this is the one who has stuck to me like glue since I came back from surgery in Jan 17. This is him helping with the ironing ;)

HappyAtom

And the two girls, Schrodinger and Harley:

HappyAtom

Licklecars

Gypsy

Thank you everyone for all the lovely photos, what beautiful animals. :x::x::x::x::x: